Muslims strongly condemn terror attacks

The extremists kill more Muslims than anyone else

Now we need the Muslim community to take up the fight against radical Islam. It should not be the wests fight to fight
What is your position on importing syrian "refugees" to america? For or against?
Clearly your position opposed to helping refugees is predicated on ignorance and an unwarranted, unfounded fear and hatred of 'all Muslims.'
I think this idiot ---^--- is in the tank for ISIS... seriously... his comments are so far out of whack that he's either that, or absolutely, stone cold RETARDED.

Could you point specially to where he supports ISIS? If not then you should apologize.
Fuck you.

Yep, if I were you I wouldn't answer the question either.

Muslims strongly condemn terror attacks

And in related news..."The Majority of Americans Disapprove of Gay Marriage By State Votes".

My point being that fringe insanity seems to be in control on the active/reactive spectrum on both polar extremes rather than the majority and a conservative approach in the middle.

The Islamic terrorists will keep it up as long as the West does, I fear. After all, they carefully selected a venue where the attendees were in tacit approval of a "death metal band" "from California". I wonder what kind of message they were sending the West...der..duh..um..? Apparently they don't approve of dark influences coming from ground zero of hedonism? Maybe? Just a guess.

There's freedom, and there's insanity run amok under the veil of "freedom". I think we've crossed that line officially this year. See my signature for details.

RIGHTWINGER" said:
"This attack is being claimed by the group calling themselves 'Islamic State'. There is nothing Islamic about such people and their actions are evil, and outside the boundaries set by our faith."
"What has ISIS done that Muhammad did not do?"
- Ahmad Harqan
`

What is your position on importing syrian "refugees" to america? For or against?
Clearly your position opposed to helping refugees is predicated on ignorance and an unwarranted, unfounded fear and hatred of 'all Muslims.'
I think this idiot ---^--- is in the tank for ISIS... seriously... his comments are so far out of whack that he's either that, or absolutely, stone cold RETARDED.

Could you point specially to where he supports ISIS? If not then you should apologize.
Fuck you.

If you were me, you'd see why I think you asked a stupid question, and stupid questions don't warrant a response.

Fuck you.

If you were me, you'd see why I think you asked a stupid question, and stupid questions don't warrant a response.

I'm asking you to back up a claim. You can't and you get to own that, don't drag me in.

Now we need the Muslim community to take up the fight against radical Islam. It should not be the wests fight to fight

Be careful there. The war hawk Hillary will be on the debate this evening raising her fist and demanding we carpet bomb the Middle East. Tomorrow, you'll be forced to come on here defending her claim.

I wager she won't talk about bombing the oil fields in Iraq, as your GOP front runner is doing.

Who? Trump said he'd take over the oil fields and make Iraq pay for our help in their war. No one said he'd bomb any oil fields. You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Fact-Checking Site Ranks Fox News as Least Trustworthy Cable News Source

He continued: "They have some in Syria, some in Iraq. I would bomb the s--- out of 'em. I would just bomb those suckers. That's right. I'd blow up the pipes. ... I'd blow up every single inch. There would be nothing left. And you know what, you'll get Exxon to come in there and in two months, you ever see these guys, how good they are, the great oil companies? They’ll rebuild that sucker, brand new — it'll be beautiful."

Just another Repub Liar!

What I do know is that I have posted Ted Cruz's platform on taxes and immigration and have begged for someone to post Hillary's tax proposal on here and no one will do it. Do you even know what any of Hillary's views on anything really are? I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting for Ted Cruz.

Changing the subject again. Admit that Trump called for bombing the oil fields or shut up...

He doesn't support ISIS, he's just a NeoNazi, he had the movement's symbol as avatar awhile ago.
He's a MASSIVE supporter of ISLAM, and ISIS is ISLAM.

Is that what a black and white world looks like?

Is ISIS not Islam, then?

is Army of God not Christian...then?

I guess, I know the aspects of Christianity like a puppy in a fruit-cake, so...

Be careful there. The war hawk Hillary will be on the debate this evening raising her fist and demanding we carpet bomb the Middle East. Tomorrow, you'll be forced to come on here defending her claim.

I wager she won't talk about bombing the oil fields in Iraq, as your GOP front runner is doing.

Who? Trump said he'd take over the oil fields and make Iraq pay for our help in their war. No one said he'd bomb any oil fields. You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

He continued: "They have some in Syria, some in Iraq. I would bomb the s--- out of 'em. I would just bomb those suckers. That's right. I'd blow up the pipes. ... I'd blow up every single inch. There would be nothing left. And you know what, you'll get Exxon to come in there and in two months, you ever see these guys, how good they are, the great oil companies? They’ll rebuild that sucker, brand new — it'll be beautiful."

Just another Repub Liar!

What I do know is that I have posted Ted Cruz's platform on taxes and immigration and have begged for someone to post Hillary's tax proposal on here and no one will do it. Do you even know what any of Hillary's views on anything really are? I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting for Ted Cruz.

Changing the subject again. Admit that Trump called for bombing the oil fields or shut up...

Something you take from PressTV?

He doesn't support ISIS, he's just a NeoNazi, he had the movement's symbol as avatar awhile ago.

Is ISIS not Islam, then?

As long as you agree to describe a group by it's worst members then go forth and prosper.

We need a war against extremism, not religion.

"clearly" you're engaging in in the logical fallacy argumentum ad populum and employing the sweeping generalizations fallacy.

Now...try to focus;

Just another Repub Liar!

I don't keep up with Trump. As far as anything he or Hillary or anyone says, "at this point in time, what difference does it make?" It's such a long time before Obama leaves office thing can change for ill or for good. Who knows. Nothing any of them says may not amount to a hill of beans by then. You worry far too much.

Just another Repub Liar!

I don't keep up with Trump. As far as anything he or Hillary or anyone says, "at this point in time, what difference does it make?" It's such a long time before Obama leaves office thing can change for ill or for good. Who knows. Nothing any of them says may not amount to a hill of beans by then. You worry far too much.

FAIL!

Is ISIS not Islam, then?

As long as you agree to describe a group by it's worst members then go forth and prosper.

It's not what I'm saying. You don't describe a group "BY" its worst members, but you don't say the worst members are not part of the group.

That's as crazy as.

"clearly" you're engaging in in the logical fallacy argumentum ad populum and employing the sweeping generalizations fallacy.

Now...try to focus;

Can you explain that in a little more depth?

take a brief look at his posting history...EVERYONE is ALWAYS wrong...and the poor guy..What a burden it must be to be so narcissistic with delusions of grandeur where he and he alone holds the key to all knowledge...comical fool, he is.

Just another Repub Liar!

Something you take from PressTV?

You want to lie about Trump too? It must be a disease!

Now...try to focus;

Can you explain that in a little more depth?

Sure; Let me elaborate the main point of the post.

Forum List

Back