Mustang Sally

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
Col. McSally, all 5'3" of her, flew A-10 Thunderbolts (Warthog) in Iraq and
Afghanistan...the finest close air-support aircraft ever built:

800px-McSally_A-10.jpg

She also challenged Rummy's edict that western women must wear islamic clothing in Saudi Arabia and won. And it's rumored that Jeff Flake tried to endorse her and she turned him down.
lol.gif

Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
Martha McSally is an extraordinary woman. She was a very talented fighter jet pilot and is now a highly respected member of Congress. She is Strong on Crime, the Border and our under siege 2nd Amendment. Loves our Military and our Vets. Has my total and complete Endorsement!
4 hours ago ·
Twitter

Martha McSally will be our next GOP Senator from Arizona.....

6a00d8341bf80c53ef01bb09e7eb97970d-500wi

Last edited:
Col. McSally, all 5'3" of her, flew A-10 Thunderbolts (Warthog) in Iraq...the finest close air-support aircraft ever built:

800px-McSally_A-10.jpg

She also challenged Rummy's edict that western women must wear islamic clothing in Saudi Arabia and won. And it's rumored that Jeff Flake tried to endorse her and she turned him down.
lol.gif

Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
Martha McSally is an extraordinary woman. She was a very talented fighter jet pilot and is now a highly respected member of Congress. She is Strong on Crime, the Border and our under siege 2nd Amendment. Loves our Military and our Vets. Has my total and complete Endorsement!
4 hours ago ·
Twitter

Good for her. A real hero.

The A-10 was the best friend boots on the ground ever had. I never could understand why they did away with the warthog.

small people fit in fighter cockpits waaaaaaaaaaaay better than big people .. if shes smart enough to fly screamers, she should be smart enough to distance herself from the GOP.

When the zombie apocalypse begins the first thing I'm doing is laying claim to an A-10 Warthog :muahaha:

The A-10 was the best friend boots on the ground ever had. I never could understand why they did away with the warthog.
Air Force brass has always hated the A-10 with a passion because it was subsonic, and tried everything they could to mothball the fleet.
They are all about flashy hi-tech supersonic jet fighters, and looked down on the A-10 as a bastard child and treat it that way. ... :cool:

Air Force brass hated it with a passion because it was subsonic, and tried everything they could to mothball the fleet.
They are all about flashy supersonic jet fighters, and looked down on the A-10 as a bastard child and treat it that way. ... :cool:

Fools.

Ask anyone who served in Iraq and Afghanistan they will tell you the Warthog could get into places other craft just couldn't. That plane was the best friend they ever had.

Col. McSally, all 5'3" of her, flew A-10 Thunderbolts (Warthog) in Iraq...the finest close air-support aircraft ever built:

800px-McSally_A-10.jpg

lol.gif

Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
4 hours ago ·
Twitter

Good for her. A real hero.

The A-10 is still in service and will be until at least 2021, talks ongoing for extending service after that

When the zombie apocalypse begins the first thing I'm doing is laying claim to an A-10 Warthog :muahaha:

I just want the gun.

View attachment 213618

Man you could beat the zombie apocalypse with that gun. LOL

Mist-a-fry them. Only issue would be figuring out a way to make it be still. I’m thinking it would kick some.

You bet your ass it would kick. You'd have to back it up to a cliff to fire it.

Good luck. LOL

QUOTE="Siete, post: 20677920, member: 49106"]small people fit in fighter cockpits waaaaaaaaaaaay better than big people .. if shes smart enough to fly screamers, she should be smart enough to distance herself from the GOP.[/QUOTE]
I guess when you got nothing one posts stupid like this.

Col. McSally, all 5'3" of her, flew A-10 Thunderbolts (Warthog) in Iraq and
Afghanistan...the finest close air-support aircraft ever built:

800px-McSally_A-10.jpg

lol.gif

Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
4 hours ago ·
Twitter

Sadly just another tool for the ruling class.

War is a racket and always about the health of the State.

Forum List

Back