UNICEF: Thousands of Gaza Children Getting Amputations without Pain Killers, Record Numbers

There are many "warning graphic" videos on Youtube of babies getting their legs sawed off from what American bombs dropped by Israel did to them, but I just can't watch them and I won't post them. They are easy to find if you need to.

35,000 Palestinian dead since October 7 makes over three times the number of Palestinians killed by Israel in all the years since 2008 combined. In six months.

Never forget these are American bombs. Raytheon, General Dynamics. Paid for with your money. This is satanic.

USA Today reports 35,000 Gaza dead since Oct. 7.

Biden concedes Gaza dead at least 30,000

File:Timeline_of_Israel-Palestine_fatalities_2008-2023.png

Ah well, then you gimps need to pressure Hamas into surrendering then.

1400 Palestinian children lost limbs during the second intifada. This is not unusual for Israel.

It's normal for Islamic shitholes, though, even in peacetime. So what? You don't care about children, you just care about your beloved Hamas and killing Jews and Americans.

There are many "warning graphic" videos on Youtube of babies getting their legs sawed off from what American bombs dropped by Israel did to them, but I just can't watch them and I won't post them. They are easy to find if you need to.

35,000 Palestinian dead since October 7 makes over three times the number of Palestinians killed by Israel in all the years since 2008 combined. In six months.

Never forget these are American bombs. Raytheon, General Dynamics. Paid for with your money. This is satanic.

USA Today reports 35,000 Gaza dead since Oct. 7.

Biden concedes Gaza dead at least 30,000

File:Timeline_of_Israel-Palestine_fatalities_2008-2023.png

Your swastika is showing.
Maybe if Muslim terrorists, who intentionally mass-murder thousands of innocents, didn’t hide behind their own children, some of these alleged anti-Palestine atrocities wouldn’t happen.

Forum List

Back