Muzzies Out at MSNBC

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
At least for now. Afraid of the heat?

I've never heard of any of them

American cable channel MSNBC has quietly taken three prominent Muslim journalists “out of the anchor’s chair” since the onset of war between Palestinians and Israel, a report says.

In a report on Saturday, Semafor news website said MSNBC quietly took Mehdi Hasan, Ayman Mohyeldin, and Ali Velshi “out of the anchor’s chair” after the war broke out on October 7.

Probably for their safety. I have seen Velshi reporting from Israel andc Mohyeldin was on this last weekend.

A predictable reaction when stress and hysteria are in full flood .

If they are being stood down until things change , that is practical and probably sensible .
Whether it it also signals failure to stand firm against possible intimidation and violence is another matter .

But talk can be cheap when safety is the prime requirement .

My theory is they don't want to see their sorry ratings plummet even more with idiots justifying a massacre of 1,300. The image of these idiots justifying this isn't a good look

American cable channel MSNBC has quietly taken three prominent Muslim journalists “out of the anchor’s chair” since the onset of war between Palestinians and Israel, a report says.

In a report on Saturday, Semafor news website said MSNBC quietly took Mehdi Hasan, Ayman Mohyeldin, and Ali Velshi “out of the anchor’s chair” after the war broke out on October 7.

not unusual. msnbc is a "mockingbird" asset and has fired phil donahue and keith olbermann for insufficient enthusiasm for war.

They say not.

All three anchors are known to cover Israel in a negative way. I have not heard Velshi being negative while in Israel, but the other two may have been depending on who they have interviewed and how the interviews have been conducted.

I have heard non Muslim anchors not counter lies told by pro Palestinian people invited for interviews, also on MSNBC.

As journalists they must know the history and not be partisan in any way.

Some are failing, unfortunately.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
OP, unfortunately, they are being censored.

I love how all these self-proclaimed "free speech absolutists" of the far extreme rightwing are all in here cheering on the censorship.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

Forum List

Back