My 270towin.com map is showing a 269-269 tie under current tallies!?!?

Biden will be the next president.

Remember Hillary Clintons said to the effect, these words to Biden "don't under any circumstances concede, this will be taken care of later"

There are now questions from some who say election counters handed them a sharpie pen or something which would impact if their vote was counted or not in the system.

This is going to the Supreme Court, the overnight shift is too extreme for it not to.

According to the 12th Amendment, if there is a tie, the new president would be decided by the House of Representatives. Each state is only given one vote, no matter how many representatives it has. The winner will be the one who wins 26 states. The House has until March 4th to decide on the president.

If Biden steals this election which was the entire purpose of lockdowns, and lobbying the courts to change election rules at the 12th hour, you all better learn how to say Heil Biden or Heil Harris, or Heil Pelosi or you or going to the Re-education camps, or have your heads lopped off.

Trump was up 300 ECs until The DemNazi SS in unprecidented fashion stopped the vote counts.

They stopped them so they could manufacture the votes necessary to steal each state they needed one by one.

Give Trump the 1 Vote in Maine (it's a state the splits it's votes) that he's clearly winning.

Give Trump NC, GA and PA...he's at 269 (where he is leading).

Given Biden NV, WI, MI (where he is leading), he has 269.

Hows your Nebraska map?

Oh. Wow NE actually gave Biden a vote lol.
So much for your theory....

Give Trump the 1 Vote in Maine (it's a state the splits it's votes) that he's clearly winning.

Hows your Nebraska map?

ABC News (FWIW) is giving ME (all 4) to Biden.

Hows your Nebraska map?

gg

I hope you enjoy wearing a mask for the next 4 years under Biden

Hows your Nebraska map?

gg

I hope you enjoy wearing a mask for the next 4 years under Biden
I hope you enjoy your crow dinner.

According to the 12th Amendment, if there is a tie, the new president would be decided by the House of Representatives. Each state is only given one vote, no matter how many representatives it has. The winner will be the one who wins 26 states. The House has until March 4th to decide on the president.
Which is a trump win.

And they say the electoral college does not favor Democrats. Ha ha Ha

YES! I got my fingers crossed, a 269-269 tie is what posted 2½ weeks ago when I checked out the challenge map.

Even the guy on Fox who works the map, I forget his name, referred to one state and said "that's a massive swing overnight how does that happen?" He looks at his colleagues and asks them again with a look, they let out an uncommitted sound, almost afraid for their careers if they dare question the insane shift in overnight votes.

Even the guy on Fox who works the map, I forget his name, referred to one state and said "that's a massive swing overnight how does that happen?" He looks at his colleagues and asks them again with a look, they let out an uncommitted sound, almost afraid for their careers if they dare question the insane shift in overnight votes.
it is blowing up so much on Facebook right now, the mods don't have the resources or time to censor them all.

Big Tag is failing

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back