My admiration for Mueller's team restraint and patience

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It takes a hefty dose of professionalism and respect for the law and its practices to restrain from rushing into a hasty decision to NOT leak information as to where their investigation is leading.

If someone thinks that the Mueller team has "a nothing burger" in their archives, that individual is either naive, dumber than a box of spent matches.......or,more likely.....a Trump cult member.

There is an all-out effort from Trump acolytes to belittle what the investigation will eventually reveal......For example, who here thinks that Mueller would NOT have accessed the blocked number of telephone conversations between Don Jr. and the "mysterious" person he talked with?.......Or that IRS records on tax returns were beyond the reach of a Mueller team's subpoena powers?

The temptation to "leak" information as the investigation proceeds must be overwhelming....and that is why I extend my admiration to Mueller and his team for their restraint and honor of their professional ethics.

I'm enjoying how many of Mewler's comrades have been exposed as liars and leakers.

If anything the whole russian collusion bullshit show is going to lead to a purge of the DOJ and a shit ton of bed wetting liberal traitors are going to be unemployed if not prosecuted.

You should probably get your head out of that echo chamber on occasion.

upload_2018-5-18_11-46-54.jpeg

Agree

Comey couldn’t keep his mouth shut and there wasn’t a camera that he didn’t love

Mueller and his team hasn’t said a word

It takes a hefty dose of professionalism and respect for the law and its practices to restrain from rushing into a hasty decision to NOT leak information as to where their investigation is leading.

If someone thinks that the Mueller team has "a nothing burger" in their archives, that individual is either naive, dumber than a box of spent matches.......or,more likely.....a Trump cult member.

There is an all-out effort from Trump acolytes to belittle what the investigation will eventually reveal......For example, who here thinks that Mueller would NOT have accessed the blocked number of telephone conversations between Don Jr. and the "mysterious" person he talked with?.......Or that IRS records on tax returns were beyond the reach of a Mueller team's subpoena powers?

The temptation to "leak" information as the investigation proceeds must be overwhelming....and that is why I extend my admiration to Mueller and his team for their restraint and honor of their professional ethics.

Any day now.

Can't leak what you don't have.

and how does that differ from having no evidence?...in fact it is what one would try to claim if they had no evidence...what you are really doing is making the case that you do not want english as the official language..."to restrain from rushing into a hasty decision to NOT leak information", pretty sure that means he decided TO leak information, but what ever it means it is has too many qualifiers or quantifiers or something, can't tell.

according to that claim, if one is not Naive or dumb they must be a trump cult member

and? who here thinks if they showed no evidence of wrong doing mueller would be handling this any different?

lol...if you have no evidence you have no choice but to not leak it

Indeed. With all the abuse he and his team are getting in the rw media the temptation to leak some info to justify your work must be tremendous.

Get his family to etch that on his tombstone.

This entire fiasco will be coming to a dramatic halt in a few months.

Research his military record and compare it with our draft dodgers.

I'm enjoying how many of Mewler's comrades have been exposed as liars and leakers.

If anything the whole russian collusion bullshit show is going to lead to a purge of the DOJ and a shit ton of bed wetting liberal traitors are going to be unemployed if not prosecuted.

You should probably get your head out of that echo chamber on occasion.

View attachment 194121

Might help if you knew the def of liberal.
It's Latin darlin

Forum List

Back