My biggest fear

Big corporations have the laws written to favor them yet they complain about too many regulations. Talk about lies. All lies.

Factually speaking, Russia, China, India have nowhere near the level of regulations and taxes that US Corporations have. Clearly, Big Corporations are not having the right laws written for them.

China and India have shit wages that we're not going to accept and after 2024, we begin to NOT have to.
:)

Where are US Corporations stating or moving to pay shit wages? China and India have economic policies rooted in class envy which we know is a failure. When the US is at or near the same level of regulations and taxes as China and India AND we are paying shit wages, then come bitch.

Old people hogging up the jobs....Did you graduate from junior high? Yet?
The job market is about production and competition, you evidently don't have the skills to perform either very well or your ass would have a job.....

First of all, you talked like that to us, all the way to a Hillary Presidency.

I can't wait for your retarded goofball, OFF BASE ass to talk like that to us, all the way to a Generation Y Presidency too.

Old people hogging up the jobs....Did you graduate from junior high? Yet?
The job market is about production and competition, you evidently don't have the skills to perform either very well or your ass would have a job.....

First of all, you talked like that to us, all the way to a Hillary Presidency.

I can't wait for your retarded goofball, OFF BASE ass talks like that, all the way to a Generation Y Presidency too.
I've shit meaner things than you, and can survive whatever the dice roll...That's what existence is all about.......

Tuesday is Soylent Green day

All liberals report for processing.
You'll see me in the spinach quiche...

I figured you for more of a figgy pudding kind of guy.
As long as it isn't mince meat pie....

You should be fine,they use the finer cuts of long pork for mince meat.
Well damn, that's what humans are is long pig.......The sweet meat is in the rump....

All liberals report for processing.

Well damn, that's what humans are is long pig.......The sweet meat is in the rump....

I'm a loin man myself. At least with regular pork.

my biggest fear? Hillary Clinton wins and all of my hamsters commit suicide when NBC calls the election at 11:34 PM ESTs
Then what to do with the unused edible logs???? I tried one, it's rather bland...
my cats biggest fear, Hillary wins, and Hillary will come over someday to eat her.
I heard she does like pussy....
but my cat weighs 123 pounds {well she eats alot}

my biggest fear? Hillary Clinton wins and all of my hamsters commit suicide when NBC calls the election at 11:34 PM ESTs
Then what to do with the unused edible logs???? I tried one, it's rather bland...
my cats biggest fear, Hillary wins, and Hillary will come over someday to eat her.
Like having oral sex with Rosanne Barr...

You're just being piggy with all the jobs old man...

Last edited:

Your just being piggy with all the jobs old man...

Okay you lost me there...

another fear i have. I am in line to vote on November 8th, behind me is a tall,female bigfoot and she grabs my penis and wont let go. what do i do?

another fear i have. I am in line to vote on November 8th, behind me is a tall,female bigfoot and she grabs my penis and wont let go. what do i do?
Ask her if her cheek bones show when sucking...

Whip out the hand lotion.
I mean WTF? What better way to pass the time standing in line?

Forum List

Back