My brief "take" on the hearings with Sessions....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Actually 3 short reactions:

1. Sessions has provided democrats running in 2018 with the perfect accusation that elected and selected Trumpsters like stonewalling (not answering simple questions a-la, "taking the 5th").

2. Sessions has also shown that, like Reagan in the Iran-Contra affair, he is a candidate for the next drug testing for dementia.

3. Sessions best not get too comfortable in the AG desk and that Alabama is a great place to retire to.

1. Sessions has provided democrats running in 2018 with the perfect accusation that elected and selected Trumpsters like stonewalling (not answering simple questions a-la, "taking the 5th").

2. Sessions has also shown that, like Reagan in the Iran-Contra affair, he is a candidate for the next drug testing for dementia.

3. Sessions best not get too comfortable in the AG desk and that Alabama is a great place to retire to.

did they drug test Bill and Hillary after their repeated "I don't know" and "I don't recall" testimonies?

• Banned
did they drug test Bill and Hillary after their repeated "I don't know" and "I don't recall" testimonies?

If THAT is the best retort you can come up with, it may be time for your nap......(and nappies.)

I haven't looked into what happened yet but based on your reaction I'm guessing he did very well.

• Banned
I haven't looked into what happened yet but based on your reaction I'm guessing he did very well.

True......I expected for morons to "conclude" that Sessions did an outstanding job.....and you never disappoint....LOL

If THAT is the best retort you can come up with, it may be time for your nap......(and nappies.)

can't answer the question?

Why is Reagan saying he couldn't recall different from Bill and HIll?

the R behind his name?

You are such a moron. Such a cozy little bitch. All of you turds prattling on with this political hack and fourth. No one has commented on one very important thing that came up in the hearings. Don't have time to look up a transcript , but Russian hackin came up and the degree of their meddling really hit home. Folks, in all of your communities you can right now have blueprints to all the underground utilities in the country. It's as easy as it was when Obama gave Mexican drug cartels guns to further his political cause and it got a cop killed. Just as easily anyone can get anion as a locator and basically shut round communication in whole cities with about one day of hard work and a set of bolt cutters.

Sessions is yet another scum bucket southern evangelical who lies and cheats while thumping a Bible.

If we get a dollar for every time he said "I don't recall"....WE'd be doing very well.

if this is the best you can come up with after this, then here's your smoking gun.

rub-6174.jpg

so what did you think about all of hillary's "i don't recall" answers? we good there?

If we get a dollar for every time he said "I don't recall"....WE'd be doing very well.
You would be doing better, if you went with Hillary not recalling. Just about every other question.

Forum List

Back