My dad just had a heart attack

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Terrible
He was feeling chest pain all week and both my sister and brother told him not to play tennis and golf and see a doctor
It’s 85 percent blockage in right coronary arteries and they already placed the stints
They expect a full recovery but won’t know more until tomorrow
I can’t see him as I am in Vegas and he is In Phoenix

Terrible
He was feeling chest pain all week and both my sister and brother told him not to play tennis and golf and see a doctor
It’s 85 percent blockage in right coronary arteries and they already placed the stints

Here is hoping for a speedy and complete recovery.

Terrible
Oh my...I am so sorry to hear that...if it is any consolation, they can do so much now (Mr. C has serious heart issues) - thinking of you! :smiliehug:

They fixed him up in an hour with 2 stints and will be discharged on Sunday
My brother had 3 stints put in after his heart attack two years ago. Took him a while, but back to normal now. Hope your dad has good outcome and follows doctors advise.

You tell him that he gets a big Prayer and a thanks from over here. Take care of the old guy. But to me, he's probably a spring chicken. I hope he exceeds my age and then some.

That sucks. Here’s to hoping for a speedy recovery

Glad to hear he's okay. I'm 72 and modern medicine has kept me going. Two heart attacks and 5 stints. He's gonna be okay.

He is 75
We just talked and he sounds normal
It was 3 blockages

Bad day
and then I hear about Trump in the hospital

Terrible

Stints are a miracle....Your father will likely be feeling much much better by tomorrow. Make sure he takes his platelet medication to prevent clots and he should do quit well.

Sorry to hear it.

Make sure you make yourself available to the family...even if only by phone...this has got to be tough on all of you.

Terrible

I'm so sorry.

My father died a year ago from complications arising from a heart attack. I thought he'd survive but he didn't.

I hope you father is doing better.

My dad was a former doctor in Michigan
One of the attending doctors actually trained under my dad back in Detroit in the late 90s lol

I think it was oncology but I have to ask him

Forum List

Back