My Dumb Question For Tonight. "The Bottom Of What"?,,,Liberals?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: :argue: :dunno: The first time I heard a rat say "We Need To Get To The Bottom Of This", Immediately I said to myself,,,,uhh,,,,the bottom of what? :dunno:
And about a week or less later, Rush Limbaugh brings it up!,,this has happened before. Back in November/early December,, I brought up "What States Did The Russians Know To Hack" ??,,then about two weeks later, Rush Limbaugh said pretty much the exact same thing.
:laugh2:
But anyway,,,,guess this weeks running joke is "The Bottom Of What"?,,,,First of all, there hasn't been any evidence PERIOD! that Trump/Associates flew all the way to Russia to find a way to commit voter fraud by registering about 20 Million Fake People in all the swing states !!!!
Do all us conservatives agree?? :iagree:

maybe they are referring to the bottom of Micheal Moores underwear?

Such love.

But I agree. For Russia to have played a role in changing the electron from Hillary, they would have had to have affected the voter roles of millions across at least ten states. Yet when they recounted those three states in question ala Jill Stein, what happened? Trump actually GAINED votes! Not Hillary. So the evidence indicates that Trump beat her by even more than officially recognized. So I ask you, show me ONE PERSON who has said they changed their vote because of the Podesta emails? Maybe I was just dreaming last year, but last year they asked these same questions about Russia and it was all dismissed as ludicrous!!!

Forum List

Back