My Faith in Humanity Restored - Anti-Trump Groups on Facebook DWARF this Site

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ah, America hasn't gone crazy after all. Within the last two months Donald Trump's election has created two new groups on Facebook:
Bill Maher's group: 79,920 members
The Idiocy of Donald Trump: 34,749
Those are just the two I joined.
This site: 39,000+/- given that 50% don't post.
Ah, helps me sleep at night. Oh, and I'll be sure to post the best stuff from those sites right here in the rightie's faces.

Ah, America hasn't gone crazy after all. Within the last two months Donald Trump's election has created two new groups on Facebook:
Ah, helps me sleep at night. Oh, and I'll be sure to post the best stuff from those sites right here in the rightie's faces.

It's the same 34,749 plus their socks. Feel free to enjoy your brainless echo chamber where dissenting POV is not allowed. Authoritarians like you can't handle real discourse. It upsets you.

Right on, that's why he will never get the nomination let alone become President.

It's the same 34,749 plus their socks. Feel free to enjoy your brainless echo chamber where dissenting POV is not allowed. Authoritarians like you can't handle real discourse. It upsets you.
When you hang out here, it is a relief to hear a voice that isn't continually cutting you down.

Hahahha. Good one, but not good enough. This site is a hermetically SEALED echo chamber with authoritarians like you deleting posts at your rightwing whimsy.
And your ignoring Maher's 80,000 members duly noted, as well as the fact that the Idiocy of Trump site is 2 months old and this place is over 10 YEARS old, sucker.

I don't use social media, aside from this board if it can be considered that.

I don't know many on the right who do.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

When you hang out here, it is a relief to hear a voice that isn't continually cutting you down.
You're hearing voices?

Hahhaaha....That's all they do to liberals here. You need to pay better attention.

Right on, that's why he will never get the nomination let alone become President.

Who? Maher? When did he ever float the notion that he would run for office? C'mon people. I know there's a lot of stupidity here but this is beyond the pale.

You don't think this site is social media? What is it then? Is it a .edu or a .org? If there was an extension for this site it would .bs

A Snowflake's faith in 'humanity' is bolstered by the rise of delusional hate groups on a social media website...

Great - my LACK of faith in the Democratic Party / snowflakes to ever recover from Hillary's loss and to ever try to unify the nation again is confirmed.

Last edited:
A group for Maher is what you consider an anti trump group?

And that all the people they have?

If it comforts you, great but doesn't change reality

Hahhaaha....That's all they do to liberals here. You need to pay better attention.
Pretty sure that's what I just said. Slow down.

You don't think this site is social media?

Why do those on the Left hear words that simply are not there?

What is it then? Is it a .edu or a .org? If there was an extension for this site it would .bs

The extension should be .cof, for coffeebreak.

Paid bots create endless web sites, facebook pages and even posts on message boards like this.

You can bet there are potentially 49% anti Trumpsters at any given time.

And the pro Trumpsters are somewhere in the 30%'s.

And 20% don't know which way is up.

A group for Maher is what you consider an anti trump group?

And that all the people they have?

If it comforts you, great but doesn't change reality

Poor reading skills? It's Maher's anti-Trump group, not his main Facebook page.

"If it comforts you, great but doesn't change reality"
This site doesn't either, in case you haven't figured that out yet, either.

Forum List

Back