My favorite 70's vehicle!! 1972 Buick Estate Wagon

If you're looking for actual 1970's style -- look no further

1975_porsche_911_carrera_1603420864d279c4c8c85b481C7F22826-A476-48D2-9938-F834B020B7DE.jpg

Built the year I graduated high school.

My father said it looked like an elephant sat on a Volkswagen.

I had this EXACT model/color/features when I got out of school!!
I love 70's Buicks.
Had a "thing" for the station wagons!!! Still do!!!

Dang! That thing was probably $4-$5K new with 0 miles on it.
Think about this: Station wagons were more aerodynamic than minivans.(except Pontiac TransSport, it has the profile of a stylus needle)

Did your parents unload it on you

No, I bought it with my own money.
Best $800.00 I've ever spent!!!
Pure solid steel. Heavy duty engine.
I actually out shot a new Boss Mustang that wanted to race me one day.
And I didn't even leave skid marks or make any tire squeals!!! Looked in my rearview mirror half a block down, and he was WAY behind me!

When I was a kid, they'd pack 9 kids into some kinda 60s Rambler with a backwards-facing seat which is where I liked to be. 3 kids on that seat and about 6 more + 2 adults. How many people is that? :auiqs.jpg:

11. :aargh:

Yeah, back in the day they used to pack kids into cars. Seatbelts? Pwahahahaha! :auiqs.jpg:

come on man.......
Brother ended up in a hand painted station wagon after he blew the engine in his Cutlass Supreme

Have never liked Porsche's. To me they are blah and boring looking.
Look like something that was half way finished.

Sorry.
What? No way. The 911 is one of the most beautiful cars ever produced and it’s very cool. Too bad that now that I can afford one, I’d have an extremely difficult time getting in and out of it.

Also the 911 is one of a few production automobiles that increases in value as it ages.

What? No way. The 911 is one of the most beautiful cars ever produced and it’s very cool. Too bad that now that I can afford one, I’d have an extremely difficult time getting in and out of it.

Also the 911 is one of a few production automobiles that increases in value as it ages.

I'm one of those rare people that prefer style and luxury instead of high performance and over-priced window stickers.

Forum List

Back