My favorite Republican celebrity

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
maxresdefault.jpg

Freddie Prinze Jr on Twitter

This is Freddie Prinze Jr. He dislikes both candidates. He has written on his Twitter that he wants to start a holiday called choke a politician day.

He stars in a video game where a politician is punched. That game is Mass Effect. It is Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Firefly, and Battlestar Galactica combined into a third person action experience.

maxresdefault.jpg

1899197.jpg

856030-masseffect.jpg

latest

Space opera is as American as apple pie! An American invented space opera!
Gray_lensman.jpg

The sad fact of life is that republican celebrities are being blacklisted by Hollywood just as commies were blacklisted back in the late 40's and 50's and blamed on a single republican senator.

maxresdefault.jpg

Freddie Prinze Jr on Twitter

This is Freddie Prinze Jr. He dislikes both candidates. He has written on his Twitter that he wants to start a holiday called choke a politician day.

He stars in a video game where a politician is punched. That game is Mass Effect. It is Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Firefly, and Battlestar Galactica combined into a third person action experience.

maxresdefault.jpg

1899197.jpg

856030-masseffect.jpg

latest

Space opera is as American as apple pie! An American invented space opera!
Gray_lensman.jpg

Don't get me wrong, the Mass Effect series is one of my favorites and an amazing experience.

But Freddie Prinze Jr.? No.

Clint Eastwood. Bruce Willis. These guys are national treasures.

And I'm so far left I can't even see the other side of moderate on the political spectrum.

Forum List

Back