My god what does deer hunting have to do with the 2nd amendment?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Cuomo went postal stating that you do not need 10 bullets to kill a deer?

Now Libs your being led by some of the stupidest people on the planet. Damn I hate saying stuff like that
I really do
BHO cannot tell the truth any-more
What is it with this gun control?
Can any of you with common sense explain to me how taking away guns and there accessories from the 99% of law abiding citizens in this country is going to do to stop one crack monster killing another?
When will job growth matter to the left?
the debt?
it goes from guns to amnesty to race baiting
never about the future of this country, jobs, GDP, debt, and so on
Andrew Cuomo flips out for gun control - Conservative News

Oh... it's another one of these emotional threads.

It is a simple question
whats wrong with you people?
can you think for your selves any more?

Enough people voted for this man to elect him to be the Gov of NY and he screams about how many bullets it takes to kill a deer and some how that has something about making people safer?
I dont know
how did we get here?

Cuomo doesn't even know his state law.

10rds in a hunting gun is and has been illeeeeeegal in New Yawk

Now Libs your being led by some of the stupidest people on the planet. Damn I hate saying stuff like that
I really do
Can any of you with common sense explain to me how taking away guns and there accessories from the 99% of law abiding citizens in this country is going to do to stop one crack monster killing another?
the debt?

I hope you realize what would happen to professional athletes if there was no hunting!!!

"Deer Antler Spray: Ray Lewis Used it; Did Alex Rodriguez Use it Too?"

Read more at Deer Antler Spray: Ray Lewis Used it; Did Alex Rodriguez Use it Too? : Sports : Latinos Post

Even at the outset, the Framers knew a thing or two about the 7/11 stores, in our nation(?). The only good 7/11 storekeeper was going to have to be blown to bits! Colored People would be Freed to do this! All Indians were going to have to be killed, to secure the "Blessings of Liberty," for the White People--and their Colored Property, and from the start. It's in the Constitution! "A Regular Militia Being Necessary For the Security of A Free Society, Regular At Last: The People's Right To Shoot On Sight--Shall Not Be Infringed In America!"

The Framers knew what Real Freedom was really all about(?)

Mainly Communists, like Marsall Wyatt Earp, created Gun Control! No person could be free in Dodge City--since anyone could live to tell about it(?)!

What happens in Las Vegas, Stays in Las Vegas--and they have quaint little chapels all over town to celebrate It! NRA has members celebrating all about it(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes Bring Legend of William Tell--To Lands of Many Nations! Not pronouncing, "Cajones!" in the normal usages(?)! AK-47's made better sense, even to Sitting Bull! Next Needed Amendment, About the Firewater--and the prescriptions, like they have on the West Coast--and maybe in the Mountains(?)!)

Dear JRK: I'm still not over the people saying the 2nd amendment was historically for defending against Slaves and Native Americans and totally downplaying the British and American Revolution where those loyal to Britain were threatening to disarm the Colonists.

Can we finish figuring that out first?
I'm still lost on that, and they are saying the Liberals are lost who have forgotten history.
They seem to know what they are saying, so if they are lost, is there no hope for me?

I DO get why people see the Native Americans and Immigrants deserve equal opportunity as other citizens; but I still believe all people need to follow the laws and you don't justify breaking them to try to get to equal citizenship faster than others.

I understand that Slaves were part of property, but they weren't the only thing States were fighting for. They had a lot more to worry about and that's why the Slave issue did not get addressed until later after the Nation was already established.

That just wasn't an issue yet because other battles were still being fought first.

One at a time please. I only have one brain, and the ACA/prochoice issue blew it and now this 2nd Amendment thing. I don't know if I will ever figure out how they justify this!!!

Last edited:

It is a simple question

Enough people voted for this man to elect him to be the Gov of NY and he screams about how many bullets it takes to kill a deer and some how that has something about making people safer?
I dont know
how did we get here?

:cuckoo:

Dear M: the NRA and 2nd Amendment fans and defenders I know take gun responsibility very seriously. On the level of well-regulated militia. So the purpose is to defend the laws and Constitution, not to shoot without discretion and violate due process which is part of the Bill of Rights. If someone attacks you, where you are defending your security, then you have no more or less right to defend yourself and the law as any other police officer trained in procedures for trying to apprehend, prevent or deter criminals. In my opinion, all people who want to exercise equal right of defense -- either using firearms or using legal or legislative/govt means -- SHOULD take equal training and oaths to defend the Constitution.
I believe it prevents abuses of government or guns both: ethics-commission.net

Even at the outset, the Framers knew a thing or two about the 7/11 stores, in our nation(?). The only good 7/11 storekeeper was going to have to be blown to bits! Colored People would be Freed to do this! All Indians were going to have to be killed, to secure the "Blessings of Liberty," for the White People--and their Colored Property, and from the start. It's in the Constitution! "A Regular Militia Being Necessary For the Security of A Free Society, Regular At Last: The People's Right To Shoot On Sight--Shall Not Be Infringed In America!"

The Framers knew what Real Freedom was really all about(?)

Mainly Communists, like Marsall Wyatt Earp, created Gun Control! No person could be free in Dodge City--since anyone could live to tell about it(?)!

What happens in Las Vegas, Stays in Las Vegas--and they have quaint little chapels all over town to celebrate It! NRA has members celebrating all about it(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes Bring Legend of William Tell--To Lands of Many Nations! Not pronouncing, "Cajones!" in the normal usages(?)! AK-47's made better sense, even to Sitting Bull! Next Needed Amendment, About the Firewater--and the prescriptions, like they have on the West Coast--and maybe in the Mountains(?)!)

Are you saying JRK's response is crazy?

How is it any crazier than:
a whole party of people claiming to defend pro-choice views from government mandates but then passing a health bill that does just that

rallying against Bush's Iraq war as revenge
but rallying for a President calling for revenge on the GOP

I could go on.

If you think JRK is cuckoo, maybe it's the liberal politics that are driving us all there!!!
Honestly I feel crazy for thinking the First Amendment means respect for religious freedom
and not taking away someone else's as part of your own. So am I just as bad as JRK?

Are you saying JRK's response is crazy?

How is it any crazier than:
a whole party of people claiming to defend pro-choice views from government mandates but then passing a health bill that does just that

rallying against Bush's Iraq war as revenge
but rallying for a President calling for revenge on the GOP

I could go on.

If you think JRK is cuckoo, maybe it's the liberal politics that are driving us all there!!!
Honestly I feel crazy for thinking the First Amendment means respect for religious freedom
and not taking away someone else's as part of your own. So am I just as bad as JRK?

There is one insane party, and that's the one that thinks women's bodies can shut down from getting pregnant if they are raped, and that if they do get raped, it was god's will that it happened.
Oh, and that you can see russia from your house.

Oh, it's another attempt to be sarcastic. But if that's all you've got...

I don't think you understand what the word sarcastic means.

Webster is looking at your thread as the new definition
Why is it your liberties and freedoms mean so little to you is BHO tells you it means nothing?
Why does the lib do little to protect freedoms and liberties that are being under attack by our current President as well as congress?

Its not about guns, its about an agenda
Its not about saving lives

It is a simple question

I dont know
how did we get here?

Guess what the vasst majority of Americans agree with him that you dont need a 30 clip on any gun.

I really do
the debt?

unless you own land no one has a right to hunt. You must get permission from the land owner to hunt, and you are only allowed to hunt depending on the game certain times of the year.

It is a simple question

I dont know
how did we get here?

Guess what the vasst majority of Americans agree with him that you dont need a 30 clip on any gun.

And I agree, I do not need a 30 round clip for any reason, in fact just about every one I know has a gun, but maybe 2-3 have 30 round clips and most of them work in law enforcement

So

What does that have to do with anything?
I mean really? you ask me if I need a 30 round clip? Nope
You ask me if taking away your right to own a thirty round clip is something I support?
Same answer

It is the way the left promotes there agenda
This is why the house of rep is so important

red vs blue map - Google Search

Forum List

Back