My god what does deer hunting have to do with the 2nd amendment?

Oh... it's another one of these emotional threads.

It is a simple question
whats wrong with you people?
can you think for your selves any more?

Enough people voted for this man to elect him to be the Gov of NY and he screams about how many bullets it takes to kill a deer and some how that has something about making people safer?
I dont know
how did we get here?

Guess what the vasst majority of Americans agree with him that you dont need a 30 clip on any gun.

The standard size magazine for any AR or AK rifle is 30 rounds that's what they were created to carry.

Cuomo went postal stating that you do not need 10 bullets to kill a deer?

Now Libs your being led by some of the stupidest people on the planet. Damn I hate saying stuff like that
I really do
BHO cannot tell the truth any-more
What is it with this gun control?
Can any of you with common sense explain to me how taking away guns and there accessories from the 99% of law abiding citizens in this country is going to do to stop one crack monster killing another?
When will job growth matter to the left?
the debt?
it goes from guns to amnesty to race baiting
never about the future of this country, jobs, GDP, debt, and so on
Andrew Cuomo flips out for gun control - Conservative News

unless you own land no one has a right to hunt. You must get permission from the land owner to hunt, and you are only allowed to hunt depending on the game certain times of the year.

????
public lands are numerous and large
as an example Eglin Air Force base is well over 400,000 acres
and hog hunting all though regulated is often
ck it out

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...OlD0pTa66Ycwkp9LJDa_gUQ&bvm=bv.41867550,d.eWU
some places in Florida and Texas are allowing close to year around hunting

It is a simple question
whats wrong with you people?
can you think for your selves any more?

Enough people voted for this man to elect him to be the Gov of NY and he screams about how many bullets it takes to kill a deer and some how that has something about making people safer?
I dont know
how did we get here?

Guess what the vasst majority of Americans agree with him that you dont need a 30 clip on any gun.

And I agree, I do not need a 30 round clip for any reason, in fact just about every one I know has a gun, but maybe 2-3 have 30 round clips and most of them work in law enforcement

So

What does that have to do with anything?
I mean really? you ask me if I need a 30 round clip? Nope
You ask me if taking away your right to own a thirty round clip is something I support?
Same answer

It is the way the left promotes there agenda
This is why the house of rep is so important

red vs blue map - Google Search

If you lived in California and had a major earthquake would you want and limited to only two magazines
1. 5 round magazine
2. 7 round magazine
3 20 round magazine
4. 30 round magazine

Cuomo went postal stating that you do not need 10 bullets to kill a deer?

Now Libs your being led by some of the stupidest people on the planet. Damn I hate saying stuff like that
I really do
BHO cannot tell the truth any-more
What is it with this gun control?
Can any of you with common sense explain to me how taking away guns and there accessories from the 99% of law abiding citizens in this country is going to do to stop one crack monster killing another?
When will job growth matter to the left?
the debt?
it goes from guns to amnesty to race baiting
never about the future of this country, jobs, GDP, debt, and so on
Andrew Cuomo flips out for gun control - Conservative News

unless you own land no one has a right to hunt. You must get permission from the land owner to hunt, and you are only allowed to hunt depending on the game certain times of the year.

????
public lands are numerous and large
as an example Eglin Air Force base is well over 400,000 acres
and hog hunting all though regulated is often
ck it out

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...OlD0pTa66Ycwkp9LJDa_gUQ&bvm=bv.41867550,d.eWU
some places in Florida and Texas are allowing close to year around hunting

You still need permission from the government to hunt on public lands.

I have three 20-round magazines for my carbine. I'm set. I have no issues at all with someone who wants 30-round magazines or drum magazines. Preventing law abiding citizens from owning firearms and their accessories does not prevent crime.

I have three 20-round magazines for my carbine. I'm set. I have no issues at all with someone who wants 30-round magazines or drum magazines. Preventing law abiding citizens from owning firearms and their accessories does not prevent crime.

It amazes me that in the state of Texas you kill someone with a gun in a pre mediated
fashion you will get the express lane to the same
What else is there?
Of course without the gun

Oh... it's another one of these emotional threads.

Just like support for gun control, all emotional.

Is confusion an emotion?
We have a negative GDP
No job growth outside of frackville
I am confused as to why the man who commands a trillion dollar deficit he created in 12 weeks in 2009 plays on the emotion of condoms, little kids being murdered (this is why you can send him money BTW, why????), Abortions some how having an effect on a womans health care, etc....
Team Obama still raising money--off Sandy Hook shootings | WashingtonExaminer.com

Forum List

Back