My hometown-Why are they trying to keep everyone drugged and drunk?

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
How does an Agenda 21, DEI city work? Well, you can start with city leadership that decides a new Walmart-sized state liquor store is the solution to rampant Dementia in the community. The local medical center was fined a million dollars for dumping fentanyl into the population. Why would this be happening? We are not likely to find out because no one is investigating how it really happened. The culprits just scapegoated a patsy and that's as far as that went.
The city has a newspaper and radio programming that are woke to the core. Anything that is not favorable to the city's Agend 21 policies is either not reported or is disregarded as a rare one-off. Bad things cannot be connected to new world order city mandates. Why are they trying to keep everyone drugged and drunk?

One of my in-law nephews didn't get Narcan fast enough and went braindead in 2022. They had to pull the plug-mid thirties he was. Nothing to see here, move along, say the city's town criers! My grandaughter's father died in custody in 2009 at a jail called a "County Farm". It was a kind of "Cool Hand Luke" facility that had a woke daytime release policy. He returned loaded with Methadone that he got from a patient at a woke local Methadone clinic. He never woke up. We have to do something about this! Remember when they said that? Well, we all know nothing was done and unimportant people are still dying in the shadows. You won't read about or hear that in the city because it is bad press for the woke status quo.

What does the city get? It gets a newspaper that is completely corrupted by Soros-inspired wokeness and local Radio programming that rolls on its back like a lapdog at the feet of its master. It's bizarre. Am I the only one who sees this? No, I do not think so. I think people are quiet because they are afraid to speak up. What does that tell you?

I got out of the shower this morning and checked something-I still have a full set of balls!

What about you?

How does an Agenda 21, DEI city work? Well, you can start with city leadership that decides a new Walmart-sized state liquor store is the solution to rampant Dementia in the community. The local medical center was fined a million dollars for dumping fentanyl into the population. Why would this be happening? We are not likely to find out because no one is investigating how it really happened. The culprits just scapegoated a patsy and that's as far as that went.
The city has a newspaper and radio programming that are woke to the core. Anything that is not favorable to the city's Agend 21 policies is either not reported or is disregarded as a rare one-off. Bad things cannot be connected to new world order city mandates. Why are they trying to keep everyone drugged and drunk?

One of my in-law nephews didn't get Narcan fast enough and went braindead in 2022. They had to pull the plug-mid thirties he was. Nothing to see here, move along, say the city's town criers! My grandaughter's father died in custody in 2009 at a jail called a "County Farm". It was a kind of "Cool Hand Luke" facility that had a woke daytime release policy. He returned loaded with Methadone that he got from a patient at a woke local Methadone clinic. He never woke up. We have to do something about this! Remember when they said that? Well, we all know nothing was done and unimportant people are still dying in the shadows. You won't read about or hear that in the city because it is bad press for the woke status quo.

What does the city get? It gets a newspaper that is completely corrupted by Soros-inspired wokeness and local Radio programming that rolls on its back like a lapdog at the feet of its master. It's bizarre. Am I the only one who sees this? No, I do not think so. I think people are quiet because they are afraid to speak up. What does that tell you?

I got out of the shower this morning and checked something-I still have a full set of balls!

What about you?
no one is making you drink or take drugs. you can beat that if you want.

So where are we talking about here?

Seems like a place to move/stay away from.

No location, no links, no care.

The local newspaper had to report it beause it was making national news. But there was little follow-up or in depth investigation into the incident which was almost certainly more widespread than the public was aware of.

Last edited:
So far they still have enough people working to keep things moving. Not all are incapacitated on drugs. They can still raid the Treasury as they kill off the fringes.

Stay away from NH......Got it! ;)

Jokes aside if you are planning to move to a quiet town you better be checking the property crime and OD rates in them.....I was thinking of retiring to OH but methheads/pillbillys are a huge problem there....Almost as bad as WV.

Some small OH rust belt towns have been completely overrun by hopeless addicts and property crime is through the roof.

What about you?
Forget abut balls, you sound like you're a few marbles short of a full set.

Agenda 21 is a RWNJ conspiracy theory, nothing more.

The fentanyl crises was and is being caused by the Sackler family almost single handedly.

If the newspaper is still in business it must be printing stories the majority want to read.

And so on and so forth...

What about you?
This sounds a lot like that which Americans are saying every day on this forum. Are you sure it's just your city?

This sounds a lot like that which Americans are saying every day on this forum. Are you sure it's just your city?
No. I'm saying the city is in quicksand up to it's crotch and no one dares to yell for help because it is planned for the city to go down.

Stay away from NH......Got it! ;)

Jokes aside if you are planning to move to a quiet town you better be checking the property crime and OD rates in them.....I was thinking of retiring to OH but methheads/pillbillys are a huge problem there....Almost as bad as WV.

Some small OH rust belt towns have been completely overrun by hopeless addicts and property crime is through the roof.
Ya, wanna live in small town ohio with out the problems you described. Find one on lake Erie. I live in one and don't lock my doors. People here are into outdoor things. Crime is rare. Always some one to hunt, golf, or fish with. I leave thousands of dollars of fishing tackle on my boat at my dock. Everyone does. Never had one thing missing in the morning. The fishing is awesome. Duck and goose hunting is awesome. Gotta go a little south for deer and rabbit hunting but no big deal. Many, many good golf courses near by.

Ya, wanna live in small town ohio with out the problems you described. Find one on lake Erie. I live in one and don't lock my doors. People here are into outdoor things. Crime is rare. Always some one to hunt, golf, or fish with. I leave thousands of dollars of fishing tackle on my boat at my dock. Everyone does. Never had one thing missing in the morning. The fishing is awesome. Duck and goose hunting is awesome. Gotta go a little south for deer and rabbit hunting but no big deal. Many, many good golf courses near by.
I live about ten miles away in a suburb south of the city. It is or was, farm country. I can ride my bike on back roads for about sixteen miles before I hit a major road or appreciable automobile traffic. But development is encroaching and I know my quiet courses are on borrowed time. I am a roadie and do not like off road cycling. Way up in the boonies I see a lot of Trump signs. I think the people know what is coming.

I live about ten miles away in a suburb south of the city. It is or was, farm country. I can ride my bike on back roads for about sixteen miles before I hit a major road or appreciable automobile traffic. But development is encroaching and I know my quiet courses are on borrowed time. I am a roadie and do not like off road cycling. Way up in the boonies I see a lot of Trump signs. I think the people know what is coming.
Ya, it seems as though all empty spaces are being swallowed up. Will seem that way for a while longer. How ever demographics are changing. Population is going to decline in the 2030s according to current data. The trend will halt and reverse in the fairly new future. I likely won't be around to enjoy the extra space but my grandchildren may have a better situation. I hope. A trend I dislike in my area is wealthy urban people are buying my area up and the homes around me are becoming second homes. My street use to be called captains row by locals as almost ever one that lived here worked the water. Now everyone that lives by me can buy me and sell me about 1000 times over. I do not feel as though I fit in. My family is wealthy, I am not. I never worshiped the almighty dollar. I did not really fit in with my family. I use to fit in with my community but that is changing rapidly. The winds of change are upon us. Hopefully the change in demographics for birth rates will change the current trend and lead to a less stressful future.

Forum List

Back