My latest kit build

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Pendersoli Pennsylvania Longrifle (bottom one).

Cut the comb back about an inch, modified the front stock at the (ramrod) entry pipe and the length of the ramrod groove plus modified the nose cap. Tried some carving but it didn't work out like I had hope still, not too bad for an amateur.

Penn Rifle Finished1.jpg

Penn Rifle Finished4.jpg

Penn Rifle Finished2.jpg

Penn Rifle Finished3.jpg

I do have to remount the front sight, got it backwards, must have been tired...........

What was the "kit"? The whole thing, or parts of it? I presume the artwork on the stock is yours. No offense, but, don't quit your day job.

And the fleur-de-lis is for?

Laying siege on the Capitol? :)
I don't think the French ever laid siege to the Capital............

Ya SURE about that Ringo?
Happily, the semi-normals were on the right side of this one.

Our capital..........

As for the French Revolution they traded the monarchy for terror then traded that for an emperor then went back to a monarch albeit with a Charter of rights for the French people.

Our capital..........

As for the French Revolution they traded the monarchy for terror then traded that for an emperor then went back to a monarch albeit with a Charter of rights for the French people.

Learn how to spell prior to opining Ringo. Capitol

Our capital..........

Evar cinse i toke the Evlyn Woodhead Sped Redding Corse my comprension has emproved conciderably. And you heard it rite heer on Roller Derby.

Our capital..........

Oh and Capitol is the building containing the government, Capital is the location that building is located in. I was referring to the location. :thup:

Our capital..........

Evar cinse i toke the Evlyn Woodhead Sped Redding Corse my comprension has emproved conciderably. And you heard it rite heer on Roller Derby.

You might be interested in knowing that I'm the only dude I know who's been kicked out of a roller derby event. I went with some buddies in middle school and threw a crumpled up bag of popcorn at Shirley Hardman. Shirley died in a drowning accident at the age of 34. I hope my popcorn fling was not a factor!

HardmanShirleyTrib.jpg

Forum List

Back