my litmus test for voting for a political candidate: it is wrong to tell a 2nd grader they were born in the wrong body. just let kids be kids

What I would really want to know about Gov. Sununu is whether he will accept support from the Bushes and Cheneys and Romneys. If he doesn't make it clear that none of those folks will have any position in his administration, there is no chance that I'd vote for him.

Conservatives, it's not normal to be as completely trans-obsessed as you all are. Even trans people think about it much less than you all do.

Conservatives, it's not normal to be as completely trans-obsessed as you all are. Even trans people think about it much less than you all do.
Okay, which camp are you in, the trans camp or conservative camp? If you're in neither, I think your foil helmet is on too tight and your mind reader isn't working.

Okay, which camp are you in, the trans camp or conservative camp?
Can you tell us more about the "trans camp"?

That is, what were you told to say the "trans camp" is?

Just guessing, but I'm probably going to point out how the "trans camp", as you define it, doesn't actually exist.

Just guessing, but I'm probably going to point out how the "trans camp", as you define it, doesn't actually exist.
The trans camp is the population of trans-sexual people in the United States. Did you think there was an actual camp with cabins, mosquitos and counselors? IOW, you seem to think you know what the people in two separate groups are thinking, and I was wondering which group you were in so we could believe you, or not.

Anti-science camp is probably a better term than trans camp...

We aren’t the ones pushing transgender grooming on kids, your side is. That is how obsessed the left is with grooming and transgenderism.

Forum List

Back