My Man On The Spot!

Ron Paul has always been great, until he wasn't. He can go from a logical, reasonable person with good ideas to batshit crazy in 3.2 seconds.

Ron tells it like it is!

Is he running for another office? 2024 maybe? I thought highly of him until now.

Ron's district got the gerrymandering treatment by the deep staters some time ago. He's been retired from congress for a while, & now a days Ron uses his 'Campaign For Liberty platform to promote constitutionally based Liberty. He has quite a following of former Pubs/Demmies, Indies & of course Libertarians(classical Liberals).

Ron tells it like it is!

Is he running for another office? 2024 maybe? I thought highly of him until now.

Ron's district got the gerrymandering treatment by the deep staters some time ago. He's been retired from congress for a while, & now a days Ron uses his 'Campaign For Liberty platform to promote constitutionally based Liberty. He has quite a following of former Pubs/Demmies, Indies & of course Libertarians(classical Liberals).

With that clip, he just lost a bunch. So much for 2024.

Ron Paul has always been great, until he wasn't. He can go from a logical, reasonable person with good ideas to batshit crazy in 3.2 seconds.
Really? Please provide an example of his batshit crazy ideas?

Did you listen to the clip in the OP?

Ron tells it like it is!

With that clip, he just lost a bunch. So much for 2024.

Why? Do you oppose the Bill of Rights. Do you support government tyranny?

Besides, he isn’t running in 2024. He’s 85 years old silly.

What in this clip causes you to think he lost support from anyone?

Forum List

Back