My May 31st 2 day drunk (2014 Rockfest Kansas City)

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
For some stupid reason my Note3 won't let me post more than one video per post so I have to break this up.

Rockfest is 12 hours, 15 bands and this year stands to be the best ever. I'll post a few of the videos of the bands playing and if you're in the area and love modern rock check out the lineup.

Smartphone-Homepage - KQRC

• Banned

The chorus of this song hits home for me. As many of you already know I have a very checkered past but I overcame it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned

If you ever get a chance to see this man do acoustic GO. His vocal range is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
For some stupid reason my Note3 won't let me post more than one video per post so I have to break this up.

Rockfest is 12 hours, 15 bands and this year stands to be the best ever. I'll post a few of the videos of the bands playing and if you're in the area and love modern rock check out the lineup.

you like 2-day bouts of drunkenness...?

sorry to say Mardi Gras ended yesterday... :)

you like 2-day bouts of drunkenness...?

sorry to say Mardi Gras ended yesterday... :)

I love Rock n Roll. The hangover is a small price to pay to witness the talent each generation has to offer.
Besides for this show I ALWAYS take a limo and about 6 friends. Life is short my friend

Forum List

Back