Zone1 My newest hat in my collection

IMG-20230808-154201.jpg

You and your Nazi hats , Rottenfuhrer Mortuary . But I am glad that the preliminary tranny therapy chats are progressing well for you .You just find your inner self Penelope .

See you kept your little Adolf moustache . Shaving it off would have been against Reich party rules. Sieg Heil , Rottenfuhrer Mortuary .

Yey you noticed, but i just kept it for the pictures and videos, immediately after taking the pictures i shaved it off. Wouldnt go outside on the streets with that hitler stache.

See you kept your little Adolf moustache . Shaving it off would have been against Reich party rules. Sieg Heil , Rottenfuhrer Mortuary .
Only one plate ?Why is there a huge plate space N to NW ? Very small portions . This is a full blooded, hungry , hairy Roma girl, not some near anorexic blue state Daisy Dewdrop .

Only one plate ?Why is there a huge plate space N to NW ? Very small portions . This is a full blooded, hungry , hairy Roma girl, not some near anorexic blue state Daisy Dewdrop .
morty hat fag1a.jpg

Forum List

Back