My plumber just left the Democratic Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we discussed this before and you're dishonest yet again.

<buzzer> wrong. i don't need to be dishonest... but youuuuuuu doooooooooooo................

I asked you to name a policy or policies of his that I would dislike or you dislike and you always go back to character.

<buzzer> wrong. i have.... & i even jumped in the last time unsolicited; but apparently that wasn't good enough, because you didn't ask me di-rectly. the latest i could find being just over a month ago:

Biden got 81 million votes because trump was just that unpopular and hated, right?

post#75

To me character is not as important as policy support.

lol ... you have made that abundantly clear.
Don’t link it as it’s someone else’s POV in your words what policies did you dislike and why?

donny raped the environment. air, water AND soil. he took fed land - PROTECTED land & hd appointed peope that were the very antithesis of the depts they were in charge of. betsy devos for sec of education? the oil dude who SUED the EPA was appointed t head the EPA? ben carson who turned down HHS because it was too difficult ( but ran for prez ) then becomes sec of HUD? yaaaaaaaaaaa we know why that happened. AND he was able to appoint 3 SC judges that will most likely turn over roe v wade come the fall.

please.
Those aren’t policies? What specific policies did you dislike? No one is overturning the unborn baby killing law. Stop it.

when i posted the roll back of the EPA laws protecting the environment on the other thread, that wasn't good enough. now you are changing the goalposts...

arsenic & mercury in the water is now allowed at much higher levels.

yum yum. i sure hope roe v wade stays legal. but it's not looking good.
Link it. That was due to Trump? It will remain legal.

link what? EPA or that he appointed 3 SC judges swinging the court to the right & the handmaid might just hammer that last nail down tight.

take yer pick:

trump EPA deregs - Google Search
So you disagree with his deregulation to create
cheaper fuel sources? I did Not take you for an environmentalist. I agree, Trump is profit over green. I am too. I love nature but there has to be a balance.

donny wanted to create at unhealthy levels. for the most part, i am a full tilt tree hugger. back in waterbury, growing up - i remember the old smoke stacks from scovills factory & the crap they spewed into the air. i also remember when you could walk on parts of the naugatuck river; it was so polluted. that was from no guidelines, no regs. scott pruitt was put in charge of the EPA? then the dude that trump gave the job to, was even worse.

c'mon....

Indeed…..blue collar Italian

damn right. my father came here from italy when he was 3 - & worked in a factory that made silverware in meriden; & he had the burn marks on his arms to show for it. did you ever visit & curious if your wife knows the area too?
I had a huge crush on a young lady from there but she was 10 years older than me, LOL. Oh the good old days.

<buzzer> wrong. i don't need to be dishonest... but youuuuuuu doooooooooooo................

I asked you to name a policy or policies of his that I would dislike or you dislike and you always go back to character.

<buzzer> wrong. i have.... & i even jumped in the last time unsolicited; but apparently that wasn't good enough, because you didn't ask me di-rectly. the latest i could find being just over a month ago:

Biden got 81 million votes because trump was just that unpopular and hated, right?

post#75

Don’t link it as it’s someone else’s POV in your words what policies did you dislike and why?

donny raped the environment. air, water AND soil. he took fed land - PROTECTED land & hd appointed peope that were the very antithesis of the depts they were in charge of. betsy devos for sec of education? the oil dude who SUED the EPA was appointed t head the EPA? ben carson who turned down HHS because it was too difficult ( but ran for prez ) then becomes sec of HUD? yaaaaaaaaaaa we know why that happened. AND he was able to appoint 3 SC judges that will most likely turn over roe v wade come the fall.

please.
Those aren’t policies? What specific policies did you dislike? No one is overturning the unborn baby killing law. Stop it.

when i posted the roll back of the EPA laws protecting the environment on the other thread, that wasn't good enough. now you are changing the goalposts...

link what? EPA or that he appointed 3 SC judges swinging the court to the right & the handmaid might just hammer that last nail down tight.

take yer pick:

cheaper fuel sources? I did Not take you for an environmentalist. I agree, Trump is profit over green. I am too. I love nature but there has to be a balance.

donny wanted to create at unhealthy levels. for the most part, i am a full tilt tree hugger. back in waterbury, growing up - i remember the old smoke stacks from scovills factory & the crap they spewed into the air. i also remember when you could walk on parts of the naugatuck river; it was so polluted. that was from no guidelines, no regs. scott pruitt was put in charge of the EPA? then the dude that trump gave the job to, was even worse.

c'mon....
This is what shocks me. Waterbury is one giant polluting city LOL. Thats fine. Trump was not an environmentalist.

post#75

please.

take yer pick:

Those judges won’t overturn R v W. I can’t be mean to you anymore cause you’re from Waterbury. It’s a shame.

i'm not sure if i'm kinda disappointed - who knew we would connect in such a random way; zogster - it may indeed be a wicked shame - but somehow i think this won't be the end....
Problem is that issues that are important to you aren't as important to me and vice versa so....yeah we will continue to clash but in a less violent way. I'll just pound on that idiot citygator instead. He He he

So my plumber is a great guy. Runs a small business with nine employees. He is in his late 30s. He and I frequently discuss politics and he is always riding me to lean more left. He believes that we should all have UH. To him Bill Gates should not receive better healthcare than Bill Smith a 60-year old farmer in Louisiana for example. He believes that we should have higher taxes, fewer loopholes and is glad to pay more to pay it forward. He especially believes we should open more trade schools in urban areas and teach more trades. Mind you he was never a leftist but a true Democrat.

Until today. So last night he was on a major job. He doesn't leave until it is done and that was around 3AM. Mind you het gets up at 6AM daily to go to work. So he is on little sleep and he calls me outraged. He got into his car and doesn't recall what channel it was but it was some Democrat discussing white privilege. Boom. He said he is now officially an Independent. Not a DJT guy but will now listen to more of his message. Believes the Democratic Party abandoned him.

It is interesting because he is a voter that the Democratic Party should go after and I doubt he is the only one they are losing due to their rhetoric.

I welcome your thoughts....

So, white privilege moved him to the white privilege party....

So my plumber is a great guy. Runs a small business with nine employees. He is in his late 30s. He and I frequently discuss politics and he is always riding me to lean more left. He believes that we should all have UH. To him Bill Gates should not receive better healthcare than Bill Smith a 60-year old farmer in Louisiana for example. He believes that we should have higher taxes, fewer loopholes and is glad to pay more to pay it forward. He especially believes we should open more trade schools in urban areas and teach more trades. Mind you he was never a leftist but a true Democrat.

Until today. So last night he was on a major job. He doesn't leave until it is done and that was around 3AM. Mind you het gets up at 6AM daily to go to work. So he is on little sleep and he calls me outraged. He got into his car and doesn't recall what channel it was but it was some Democrat discussing white privilege. Boom. He said he is now officially an Independent. Not a DJT guy but will now listen to more of his message. Believes the Democratic Party abandoned him.

It is interesting because he is a voter that the Democratic Party should go after and I doubt he is the only one they are losing due to their rhetoric.

If that is what you understood from the post you need to repeat 6th grade.

I just took what you posted as the reason.

Like I said, you need to repeat 6th grade

post#75

please.

take yer pick:

c'mon....
This is what shocks me. Waterbury is one giant polluting city LOL. Thats fine. Trump was not an environmentalist.

i moved from waterbury to east of the river specifically because i am a tree hugger - now i live next to a state forest.... the only regret i have is when autumn rolls around, it seems every freakin' tree in the forest drops their leaves in my yard.

post#75

please.

take yer pick:

c'mon....

i moved from waterbury to east of the river specifically because i am a tree hugger - now i live next to a state forest.... the only regret i have is when autumn rolls around, it seems every freakin' tree in the forest drops their leaves in my yard.
Those are the perks of living with nature.

Only a 6th grader would think that this is actually true.

"So he is on little sleep and he calls me outraged. He got into his car and doesn't recall what channel it was but it was some Democrat discussing white privilege. Boom. He said he is now officially an Independent."

post#75

please.

take yer pick:

c'mon....

ya, the colors of autumn make it worth it i suppose.. but i hate the squirrels & that will never change.

"So he is on little sleep and he calls me outraged. He got into his car and doesn't recall what channel it was but it was some Democrat discussing white privilege. Boom. He said he is now officially an Independent."
That was the proverbial straw that

post#75

please.

take yer pick:

c'mon....

ya, the colors of autumn make it worth it i suppose.. but i hate the squirrels & that will never change.
Chipmunks? I have those too and coyotes....LOL

post#75

please.

take yer pick:

c'mon....

bigtime. chipmunks under my deck & i only saw a coyote once, but hear them at night & have seen their tracks in the snow going thru the yard. fox on the other hand are around a lot & turkeys come to the feeders; sometimes deer too.

Democrats despise anyone who has a skill. I'm surprised to find out that your friend was ever a Democrat. Of the dozens of skilled workmen that I know I don't know any of them that are Democrats.

Jo

To him Bill Gates should not receive better healthcare than Bill Smith a 60-year old farmer in Louisiana for example
In which case Bill Smith would have to own millions of acres of land, hectares, arpents, whatever, to get Bill-Gates level healthcare.

Democrats always have an agenda of "rationing" healthcare and access to it. Poor folks get shoddy medical treatment and involuntary civil commitment for mental health. Rich people get A-1 plastic surgery, which, well, after a few years turns out just as bad as the poor people anyways. Everything doctors do, however, is highly discriminatory.

post#75

please.

take yer pick:

c'mon....

bigtime. chipmunks under my deck & i only saw a coyote once, but hear them at night & have seen their tracks in the snow going thru the yard. fox on the other hand are around a lot & turkeys come to the feeders; sometimes deer too.
Yep we share the same animals. My dog chases chipmunks but a Coyote would eat him.

To him Bill Gates should not receive better healthcare than Bill Smith a 60-year old farmer in Louisiana for example
In which case Bill Smith would have to own millions of acres of land, hectares, arpents, whatever, to get Bill-Gates level healthcare.

Democrats always have an agenda of "rationing" healthcare and access to it. Poor folks get shoddy medical treatment and involuntary civil commitment for mental health. Rich people get A-1 plastic surgery, which, well, after a few years turns out just as bad as the poor people anyways. Everything doctors do, however, is highly discriminatory.
Do you even read your posts before hitting send?

ahhhhhh.... but saint ronny was also against assault rifles & for de -nuking. which considered pretty leftist by today's (R)s.

Lol ... President Reagan put 572 nuclear Pershing missiles all over Western Europe and shot the USSR the big cowboy finger ... :auiqs.jpg:

Do you even read your posts before hitting send?
Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back