My Self-Diagnosis Isn't Delusional & Why You Have To Surrender To Me The Deed To Your Property

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
These Identity issues are really hard to sift out because of the self-diagnosis factor. What's "transgender"? I'm only aware of men and women. Please tell Loretta Lynch to be very specific when she identifies other genders besides just the two that 99% of the world agree are the only two out there; extremely rare genetic anomalies aside. 99.9999% of "transgenders" (whatever that means?) are XX or Xy people playing pretend.

BTW, I now identify as the owner of your house. I wasn't born you, but I've always felt like you trapped in this strange body. So I'll be taking over the deed to your property and you have two weeks to be out.

If you disagree and call me by any other pronoun than your first and last legal name, social security number etc., I'm going to sue you for bigotry. If we lived in New York, your failure to identify me by my self-diagnosis would also result in a fine. :popcorn:

Think that sounds absurd? It is no more or less absurd than staring between your legs, seeing a penis and testicles and declaring to the world "I'm a woman".

Once the barn door has been kicked open for delusions-as-reality where others legally have to play along, you don't get to pick and choose your favorites. That's not how equality works. If you cite "absurd" as your objection to my self-diagnosis, beware. If I can cite "absurd" in yours, the legal playing field is level. And since in America we are equals, you don't get to deny my "absurd" self-diagnosis if I can't deny yours.

Discuss. And let readers know precisely when you think actual scientists and medical doctors will have to weigh in on this "transgender" nonsense once and for all. It's about time...

Judicial precedent is the source of law where past decisions create law for judges to refer back to for guidance in future cases. Precedent is based upon the principle of stare decisis et non quieta movere, more commonly referred to as ‘stare decisis', meaning to “stand by decided matters”...Although the doctrine of precedent is considered to be a fetter upon the English Legal system, there are also ways of avoiding the strict applications of precedent. Three ways in which precedent may be avoided include distinguishing, overruling and reversing. Distinguishing is where a judge is able to draw differences between the case he is deciding and a past case that he would usually have to follow, showing that there are not enough sufficiently similar facts between the cases to bind them. Therefore he would not be bound to a past decision...However, judicial precedent does have its advantages. The main advantage of using precedent is that it provides certainty in the law. As cases with sufficiently similar material facts are bound by past decisions, it provides an idea of how the case will be decided. Another advantage is that it provides consistent decisions within the law, which also ensures fairness. Consistency also provides that people are reassured in the law, as they do not feel that they are being treated unfairly. Judicial precedent is source of law | Law Teacher

So, how would a judge in the future distinguish that if a man, psychologist and MDs can do a medical exam between that man's legs, see a penis, testicles and extract Xy DNA, "is a woman", from any other claim that a person identifies as that is based upon complete unreality and pure fabrication of the mind's aberrations?

These Identity issues are really hard to sift out because of the self-diagnosis factor. What's "transgender"? I'm only aware of men and women. Please tell Loretta Lynch to be very specific when she identifies other genders besides just the two that 99% of the world agree are the only two out there; extremely rare genetic anomalies aside. 99.9999% of "transgenders" (whatever that means?) are XX or Xy people playing pretend.

BTW, I now identify as the owner of your house. I wasn't born you, but I've always felt like you trapped in this strange body. So I'll be taking over the deed to your property and you have two weeks to be out.

If you disagree and call me by any other pronoun than your first and last legal name, social security number etc., I'm going to sue you for bigotry. If we lived in New York, your failure to identify me by my self-diagnosis would also result in a fine. :popcorn:

Think that sounds absurd? It is no more or less absurd than staring between your legs, seeing a penis and testicles and declaring to the world "I'm a woman".

Once the barn door has been kicked open for delusions-as-reality where others legally have to play along, you don't get to pick and choose your favorites. That's not how equality works. If you cite "absurd" as your objection to my self-diagnosis, beware. If I can cite "absurd" in yours, the legal playing field is level. And since in America we are equals, you don't get to deny my "absurd" self-diagnosis if I can't deny yours.

Discuss. And let readers know precisely when you think actual scientists and medical doctors will have to weigh in on this "transgender" nonsense once and for all. It's about time...

And thread 76 to your obsession with LGBT folks.

How are those paypal donations on your website dedicated to your crusade against LGBT folks going? Have you ever managed to achieve the goal of 'professional blogger' you've been seeking?

Judicial precedent is the source of law where past decisions create law for judges to refer back to for guidance in future cases. Precedent is based upon the principle of stare decisis et non quieta movere, more commonly referred to as ‘stare decisis', meaning to “stand by decided matters”...Although the doctrine of precedent is considered to be a fetter upon the English Legal system, there are also ways of avoiding the strict applications of precedent. Three ways in which precedent may be avoided include distinguishing, overruling and reversing. Distinguishing is where a judge is able to draw differences between the case he is deciding and a past case that he would usually have to follow, showing that there are not enough sufficiently similar facts between the cases to bind them. Therefore he would not be bound to a past decision...However, judicial precedent does have its advantages. The main advantage of using precedent is that it provides certainty in the law. As cases with sufficiently similar material facts are bound by past decisions, it provides an idea of how the case will be decided. Another advantage is that it provides consistent decisions within the law, which also ensures fairness. Consistency also provides that people are reassured in the law, as they do not feel that they are being treated unfairly. Judicial precedent is source of law | Law Teacher

So, how would a judge in the future distinguish that if a man, psychologist and MDs can do a medical exam between that man's legs, see a penis, testicles and extract Xy DNA, "is a woman", from any other claim that a person identifies as that is based upon complete unreality and pure fabrication of the mind's aberrations?

The same way North Carolina does......where it allows transgender women to have their birth certificates changed from 'male' to 'female'.

Rather ironic considering delusions-as-reality has been Sil's modus operandi for years now.

Just to chew thru the fat. Obama has been trying to skew the lines between right and wrong since he entered office.

And how is being transgender 'wrong'?
When they show up in my kids bathroom, etc.

So they pee and.....where is the 'wrong' part? What harm is done to, well.....anyone?
dayum, another obama convert #4

Damn. Another epic failure on your part to answer a simple question.

So a transwoman pees and.....where is the 'wrong' part? What harm is done to, well.....anyone?

Don't worry, T. No one was expecting much out of you in the first place.

Another nonsensical post by a delusional poster.

So they pee and.....where is the 'wrong' part? What harm is done to, well.....anyone?

Shower, cohabitate in dorms, dress/undress in locker rooms..barracks...etc. Apply for affirmative action benefits fraudulently.. Shall I go on?

I guess you don't consider the 17 million rape survivors who would be traumatized by finding ANY type of man in their shower with them "anyone". Nice of you to at least be out there with your complete lack of empathy for this large segment of the female population..

What makes your cult's nonsense and delusions more important than mine? I thought you believed in equality? (See the OP for details)

Give me the deed to your/my property. In spite of all appearances, I've identified as YOU since I was born. You have two weeks to be off my property.

Shower, cohabitate in dorms, dress/undress in locker rooms..barracks...etc. Apply for affirmative action benefits fraudulently.. Shall I go on?

I guess you don't consider the 17 million rape survivors who would be traumatized by finding ANY type of man in their shower with them "anyone". Nice of you to at least be out there with your complete lack of empathy for this large segment of the female population..

Transgender women have been using the ladies room for decades. If transgender women using the bathroom cause 17,000,000 instances of PTSD 'triggers'.......

.....why haven't they?

What makes your cult's nonsense and delusions more important than mine? I thought you believed in equality? (See the OP for details)

Give me the deed to your/my property. In spite of all appearances, I've identified as YOU since I was born. You have two weeks to be off my property.

Your hallucinations. For example, your citations of laws that don't exist. Your citation of entire sentences in the North Carolina Complaint against the Justice Department that don't exist.

And your absolutely perfect, unbroken record of failure in predicting any legal outcome. Ever.

Yet you still imagine that your predictions are fact. That's fucking crazy.

Forum List

Back