My take on the Dem debate

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Bernie - Looks like he is going to be looking for a 70% tax rate on some citizens. His rhetoric about the rich is tiring. I get what he is saying, but not all who make decent money took advantage of the citizenry. What about engineers that went to school for almost a decade to make what they do? Why do you think a 70% tax rate is fair?
Hillary - Same old bullshit. I did notice she said "free tuition" and not 5 minutes later she said "not free tuition" idk maybe I was imagining things :dunno:
O'Malley - He seemed different and ready to go. And he did. Im not saying I like this limp wrist at all, just being honest.
Overall it was the same ol' thing. No diversity and angry white people.. Imagine that :)
I was disappointed in what they said about france etc. I mean, that was like the winning kick in the superbowl on the 2 yard line and miss by 20 yards to left. They could have really capitalized on that. Pathetic
I enjoyed how omalley and sanders implied the shrillery was a corporatist, failure in SoS etc.

Bernie - Looks like he is going to be looking for a 70% tax rate on some citizens. His rhetoric about the rich is tiring. I get what he is saying, but not all who make decent money took advantage of the citizenry. What about engineers that went to school for almost a decade to make what they do? Why do you think a 70% tax rate is fair?
Hillary - Same old bullshit. I did notice she said "free tuition" and not 5 minutes later she said "not free tuition" idk maybe I was imagining things :dunno:
O'Malley - He seemed different and ready to go. And he did. Im not saying I like this limp wrist at all, just being honest.
Overall it was the same ol' thing. No diversity and angry white people.. Imagine that :)
I was disappointed in what they said about france etc. I mean, that was like the winning kick in the superbowl on the 2 yard line and miss by 20 yards to left. They could have really capitalized on that. Pathetic
I enjoyed how omalley and sanders implied the shrillery was a corporatist, failure in SoS etc.
---
My take ...
O'Malley is not a serious contender now, but playing the game for name recognition in 4 or 8 years when he thinks he has a serious chance.
Also, he would be available next November in case Hillary somehow cannot run anymore, due to an unexpected event.
Sanders is too extreme for the US voting population (but not in Europe), and has no chance, but is in it to push the Demo platform further to the left.

---
My take ...
O'Malley is not a serious contender now, but playing the game for name recognition in 4 or 8 years when he thinks he has a serious chance.
Also, he would be available next November in case Hillary somehow cannot run anymore, due to an unexpected event.
Sanders is too extreme for the US voting population (but not in Europe), and has no chance, but is in it to push the Demo platform further to the left.
I noticed those morons didn't mention Denmark once lol

---
My take ...
I noticed those morons didn't mention Denmark once lol
---
Actually, i think both parties should mention Denmark AND France now, regarding our Western world's respect for FREE SPEECH, more or less.
It should be tied to a litmus test for immigration compatibility.

If a Muslim (or Christian) immigration applicant cannot accept their religious hero being cartooned or ridiculed, then they should stay out of Europe & America.

Forum List

Back