My Thanks Received Are Unacceptable

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I just got a PM from Don't Taz Me Bro for a duplicate post that does not exist. Hey it is alright to be falsely accused since I do not own this POS site, but I noticed my "points" are only 130. How can I raise that?

I would give Candycorn some fucking points but I do not even know how to deliver the fucking points on this bogus site! I simply tell the truth. If folks can't handle that, they are gay.

Not to change the subject but I've always wondered. What is the point of points?

They are trophy points. So many posts,so many likes,been here a year etc etc....there is more I don't pay much attention to that crap. I am here to express my point of view and to hell with whoever it pisses off. The truth pisses people off sometimes oh and that mod you are talking about is a pain in the ass and is biased as hell. I would put him on ignore if I could

I just got a PM from Don't Taz Me Bro for a duplicate post that does not exist. Hey it is alright to be falsely accused since I do not own this POS site, but I noticed my "points" are only 130. How can I raise that?

The mods here are quite a piece of work. DTMB isn't as bad...he's just hypocritical.

TheDoctorisIn however....has this weird power fetish where he'll go off drill sergeant style on you for something very petty. I had to remind him he's just a lowly Internet forum mod....not a Marine Drill Instructor. He still doesn't get it.

I noticed your double post. Maybe it was deleted before you even knew it was double posted.

Forum List

Back