Teen Thanks Parents For Supporting Him Through That Time Of Confusion But Can He Have His Testicles Back Now

Fool who hates Jews and Mormons says what?
Believe stupid shit, get mockery. The world will be a better place when "Yahweh" goes the way of Zeus and Odin.

My racism consists of and is limited to evaluating Negroes using the same criteria I use when I evaluating whites, and not making excuses for them when they fall short of my mild standards.

No, it doesn't. You reprint debunked crap and ignore mitigating circumstances like 400 years of institutionalized racism.

Your sissy ass wouldn't last one day living as a black man in this country.

No, guy, I've posted plenty of links debunking garbage from Murray and Rushton (both of whom have been denounced by their institutions) and you just go "la-la-la-la" and "A mean black man threw a firecracker at me once!"
You're so stupid that you cannot tell the difference being debunked and denounced. You try to convince me that you have a college degree in history, but you never allude to historical facts.

You try to convince me that you are liked by the people who know you, but you demonstrate no social skills at all. You mistake your rudeness for strength.

The only things you say about yourself that are believable about yourself is that you hate Jews, Mormons, and me. You hate Jews because you can't compete with them. You hate Mormons because they are nice people. You hate me because I tell truths you hate but privately know to be true.

Last edited:
He's far from alone in this sea of misguided, misinfo'd , misled and missed most of reality sh*tshow
Joe is not along among those people, but he stand out as being the worst of the worse. He is too stupid to contribute to an intelligent conversation of complex and controversial issues.

No, guy, I've posted plenty of links debunking garbage from Murray and Rushton (both of whom have been denounced by their institutions) and you just go "la-la-la-la" and "A mean black man threw a firecracker at me once!"
You have done nothing of the sort. The expensive failures of efforts to raise IQ's, improve academic performance, and close the race gap in IQ and academic performance prove how wrong you are, but you already know that, don't you?

Prove that the races are equivalent in non cosmetic characteristics. If they were, that would be easy. It is impossible because they are not.

You're so stupid that you cannot tell the difference being debunked and denounced. You try to convince me that you have a college degree in history, but you never allude to historical facts.

I talk history with people all the time... I just don't bother with you that much because you are a racist cockroach. Literally, you make my skin crawl every time I see your posts.

Prove that the races are equivalent in non cosmetic characteristics. If they were, that would be easy. It is impossible because they are not.
Race is a social construct, not a biological one.

I talk history with people all the time... I just don't bother with you that much because you are a racist cockroach. Literally, you make my skin crawl every time I see your posts.
Excuses, excuses. I love to prove you wrong. You do not try to prove me wrong because you know that I am right. :cool:

Last edited:
Charles Murray proved how mistaken that cliche is. In his essay "The Inequality Taboo," which appeared in the September 2005 issue of Commentary he discussed an experiment involving 3,636 subjects. The subjects were asked to identify their race, and to donate a tissue sample for DNA analysis. The scientists doing the DNA analysis did not know which race the subjects said they belong to, but their analysis agreed with 99.9% of the time.

The Inequality Taboo

This is a good scientific experiment because it is double blind, and because it can be repeated. It has been repeated with the same results.

Once we acknowledge that race is a legitimate human classification it becomes legitimate to note how the races differ durably in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy. It becomes legitimate to look for genetic reasons for those durable differences.

Oh, look, it's another unfunny Babylon Bee story.

I have a great sense of humor.

Good humor doesn't kick down, it punches up.
Leftist dumbass shitlords like you lack a sense of humor.

8cbggc.jpg

We do thank you for confirming your retardation and illustrating quite brilliantly why you should be disregarded.

We do thank you for confirming your retardation and illustrating quite brilliantly why you should be disregarded.
Joe is a nasty piece of work, isn't he. He claims to have a college degree in history, but he was unable to answer several simple history questions I asked him. He claims to be liked by those who know him, but he exposes a repulsive personality on the U.S. Message Board.

Excuses, excuses. I love to prove you wrong. You do not try to prove me wrong because you know that I am right.

Actually, what I know is that you are a sad, insecure little man who needs to find racist message boards to feel better about himself.

Charles Murray proved how mistaken that cliche is. I
Charles Murray is a crank. ALways has been

Actually, what I know is that you are a sad, insecure little man who needs to find racist message boards to feel better about himself.

Charles Murray is a crank. ALways has been
I love to go on white nationalist websites to prove to the white nationalists that they do not belong to the Master Race. I love to draw attention to the high average IQ's of Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals.

Jared Taylor banned me from his website for quoting him about the racial superiority of East Asians.

You are a crank and a troll. You try to be a bully, but your lies do not intimidate me. :cool:

No, we just understand laughing at someone in a bad situation isn't "humor", it's cruelty.

But then again, Cruelty has become the point with modern conservatism. All their ideas having been proven wrong, it's really all they have left.

View attachment 930776
You think it is cruel to draw attention to the deficiencies of a race characterized by low average intelligence and high rates of crime and illegitimacy.

I think is is cruel to suppress the truth.

I love to go on white nationalist websites to prove to the white nationalists that they do not belong to the Master Race. I love to draw attention to the high average IQ's of Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals.

Jared Taylor banned me from his website for quoting him about the racial superiority of East Asians.

You are a crank and a troll. You try to be a bully, but your lies do not intimidate me. :cool:
Damn! I never thought about saying "so why do Asians do better in school?" to white supremacists.

Not bad! I uh..don't mess with them much..or at all..or as little as possible, because why? :dunno:

Forum List

Back