My wife is playing the card she always promised she would. The threats that kept me from calling police in the first place.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is what happens in a system in which police have far too much power and the nepotism reinforces this power without accountability. Her cousin wanted to be a cop, graduated Police Foundations, beat her bf publicly and was given a Peace Bond, I don't expect that such situations should end in charges, but you can bet if the roles were reversed... I am confident the police were helping my wife from the beginning as she feigns being the victim, with their support to some degree I am sure.

This is a major problem in Ontario for certain and it has destroyed our competitiveness and social fabric, all to feed a justice system. Surely the police know the truth, but their loyalties do not lie with fidelity of this truth, the objective has been to get me for so long even allowing me to be abused in my home in the worst way for a very long time as I was left without any options.

Yes, I could be wrong, but my instincts are fairly accurate in these instance, just as i called out guys like Donald H fairly early. After so many rodeos, you can ascertain the signs.

This is what happens in a system in which police have far too much power and the nepotism reinforces this power without accountability. Her cousin wanted to be a cop, graduated Police Foundations, beat her bf publicly and was given a Peace Bond, I don't expect that such situations should end in charges, but you can bet if the roles were reversed... I am confident the police were helping my wife from the beginning as she feigns being the victim, with their support to some degree I am sure.

This is a major problem in Ontario for certain and it has destroyed our competitiveness and social fabric, all to feed a justice system. Surely the police know the truth, but their loyalties do not lie with fidelity of this truth, the objective has been to get me for so long even allowing me to be abused in my home in the worst way for a very long time as I was left without any options.

Yes, I could be wrong, but my instincts are fairly accurate in these instance, just as i called out guys like Donald H fairly early. After so many rodeos, you can ascertain the signs.
My two cents worth. Speak to your lawyer. But don’t be posting anything about your situation on any public message board. You may be entirely in the right. But words can be twisted. Why take any chances.

My two cents worth. Speak to your lawyer. But don’t be posting anything about your situation on any public message board. You may be entirely in the right. But words can be twisted. Why take any chances.
Yeah, its expensive as hell. I have no choice but to divorce though it is against my beliefs. If I had the money that free citizens are able to earn I would been able to leave many times, even if just for a few days for her to wisen up.

What I have been through would make for a startling books and that doesn't even include the stuff beyond my marriage.

Yeah, its expensive as hell. I have no choice but to divorce though it is against my beliefs. If I had the money that free citizens are able to earn I would been able to leave many times, even if just for a few days for her to wisen up.

What I have been through would make for a startling books and that doesn't even include the stuff beyond my marriage.
You sure are passive aggressive. No wonder she is dumping you. All your threads are pity parties..

Why on earth do you remain in a home with someone you fear will frame you and put you in a prison cell? I think I'd go homeless before risking that situation.
I own the home with her, I want it sold. I want the money for my retirement and the rest to move with my dog. When I offered to help her move her belongings she suddenly wasn't so interested in selling "ASAP" as she once told me.

This is the objective, to steal my home, by any means necessary. She has warned me multiple times of this, in the most fierce manner in some instances.

Best luck to you!

As I have mentioned many times, the Laws of Western World are extremely unfair to men. Male victims of Intimate Partner Violence face worst discrimination of which 90% of men are simply unaware.

Have you thought of moving to Montana?
c0ee18f2-63db-48d1-8896-605329565e1d.545963d4ffa095acb89b97ea05c2e066.jpeg

Best luck to you!

As I have mentioned many times, the Laws of Western World are extremely unfair to men. Male victims of Intimate Partner Violence face worst discrimination of which 90% of men are simply unaware.
Fortunately for me I have evidence going back years. They know enough of this evidence as I posted it to my email assuming they would see it

Always keep the good stuff in your back pocket though...

Best luck to you!
Go fly a kite with your 'best of luck" b.s.

i came home today to see my dog on the floor whining because he misses me, he now has an extreme form of separation anxiety. He didn't know I was there (his hearing is bad now) but he missed me so much that is his response. It made me sad but also woke me up.

He is motivating me to make sure the truth is told, he is also a victim of her abuses.

Last edited:
I'll tell you about my nightmare wife. As hateful as she acted she started stalking me as soon as I left her. She just happened to show up at every bar I went to in order to cock block any other women. This was even creepier because it was before the internet. Still don't know how she kept such close tabs on me. I retaliated by seducing her best friend. Shit worked. She gave up, signed the papers and never spoke to me again. Quit being nice and shove all that repressed anger back her way.

Forum List

Back