"My Word As A Biden"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
I don't care about his crazy stories detailing his repeated "heroism in Afghanistan". I do care about him telling them when public scrutiny of him is at it's peak. He didn't know what state he was in the other day or Barrack's last name. He doesn't appear to know or care whether his stories are believed or not...he just enjoys telling them. None of this is new......in 2008 he claimed he still ate in a restaurant in Dover that had been closed for years. And what exactly is "a Biden"? Is that a cherished name known somewhere for truth, justice, and the American way? Joe Biden doesn't do "gaffs"....he's a sociopathic liar who was a heartbeat away from the presidency for 8 years and he's leading the democrat polls for that office. In an era when a communist airhead from Bronx, a botox-sticken old witch from San Francisco, and an ISIS supporter from Minneapolis are the faces of that party, Biden's popularity with incoherents shouldn't surprise anybody. :uhoh3:

joe-biden-polls-low-e1562108302589.jpg

So we trade one sociopathic liar for another...

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

And the U.S. voters get fooled again... and again...

• Banned

Sorry, you can't divert attention from your fool by claiming our man is a fool......TDS.

if nothing else and while not even touching the lying that is always thrown out . All I can say is that it may be that the best that the 'dems' can come up with is an OLD WHITE Guy / male . Its funny to see .

Sorry, you can't divert attention from your fool by claiming our man is a fool......TDS.

This is the problem with you Trump worshipers... you think that just because someone speaks the truth about your Lord and Savior, they support the other team.

You're wrong. At least in my case you are. I wouldn't vote for Biden or any of the other front-running Dems on a bet.

If you and the rest of the Trump congregation could get off of their knees for even a brief moment, you might understand that not like Trump does not necessarily make one a liberal or a Democrat.

• Banned
This is the problem with you Trump worshipers... you think that just because someone speaks the truth about your Lord and Savior, they support the other team.

No, YOUR problem is this is about Biden, not Trump. Your party is so dismal you offer nothing but Trump-hate...nothing...obsessive....TDS. Trump meanwhile, is transforming the country and the world into his way of doing business....We're at peace, thriving economically, walling off the invaders, and ripping the bloodsucking Chinese off our backs. MAGA!!!

• Banned
If Obama was a male, forget being a man, he'd step in and walk Biden off the next stage he appears on.

"Uh uh uh uh uh....come on Joe, that's enough."

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F353933%252F2a823b4b-5035-4871-b18f-ba6067c9fd89.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg

Yeah man, you can't send politicians to Washington that have any sort of propensity for the telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, 'cause if you even thought about doing that....

The whole system would collapse in on itself, D.C. would become a giant smoking crater and the Brewers would finally win a World Series. :eek:

This is America, where honesty and the federal government are mutually exclusive.

Joe is not a liar like your orange clown fraud scumbag con man or your disgraceful propaganda machine. What he said after my word as a Biden was absolutely correct. He gave a medal to a guy who said he didn't want it because the guy died. and the guy come forward to say that he could tell that Biden cared and knew what he was talkin about. Unlike your clown or any of your other hypocrite Liars.The rest is details that he could confuse after all the people he gave medals, brainwashed functional morons...

No, YOUR problem is this is about Biden, not Trump. Your party is so dismal you offer nothing but Trump-hate...nothing...obsessive....TDS. Trump meanwhile, is transforming the country and the world into his way of doing business....We're at peace, thriving economically, walling off the invaders, and ripping the bloodsucking Chinese off our backs. MAGA!!!

My party? The party I most identified with was the Republican party, you fucking fool. Now I am undeclared. Why? Because what both parties currently have to offer are nothing but shit stains on this country.

My party? The party I most identified with was the Republican party, you fucking fool. Now I am undeclared. Why? Because what both parties currently have to offer are nothing but shit stains on this country.

Oh? So you're not a communist but you are a full-fledged nanny-state potlicker? You're the shit-stain boy....why not admit you have no candidates that a sane person would vote for....Don't go "independent" on us because you're embarrassed what your side has produced for leaders.....don't vote for Trump....we don't want your vote.

Forum List

Back