🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mysterious newly discovered virus DEFIES EVOLUTION current scientific understanding

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Scientists in Japan have discovered a new type of virus which could redefine our understanding of viruses and how they propagate and spread, all while sifting through pig feces.

Mysterious newly discovered virus DEFIES EVOLUTION, current scientific understanding

BUT WAIT A BABY IS A CLUMP OF FKN CELLS!!
BUT WAIT LIFE DOESN'T BEGIN UNTIL YOUR BORN
BUT WAIT LIFE DOESN'T BEGIN UNNTIL THE 2ND MONTH....

DO YOU SEE HOW FKN DUMB U FKS ARE.

And the truth is ----------- its all going to be used against you and sheep haven't a clue how it will be done could be done can be done etc..... and the fact is they stare back at the truth daily IQ sadly prevents the dumbed down from seeing it clearly if at all.

upload_2019-10-22_10-6-57.png

Last edited:
I didn't get very far in that article ... I was distracted by the article on breast size among female Brazilian legislators, which lead into the menstrual inequalities among the trans-gendered ... now I'm off reading about the US Army's new discoveries in UFO technology ... who cares about viruses when Russian figure skates are so lame? ...

There are always new mysteries. If not science would be history. Read one this morning about the Methuselah star appearing to be older than the universe.

Forum List

Back