N.C. Dem Politician: American soldiers and cops are the true danger w guns, NOT Muslims

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
North Carolina Lawmaker: Most Dangerous People With Guns are Cops and Soldiers

Hey soldiers!!! Welcome to the area known as "under the bus". You guys don't usually get thrown down here...but Democrats sometimes will throw yall here. Don't worry...we're under here all the time...it's not so bad...just stay steady... low crawl out.

But...apparently you guys and cops are the REAL danger to America because of having guns...not Muslims...according this the leftist Democrat seen below. If you disagree....it's Islamaphobia. She said so.

Apparently you guys...along with cops...are committing atrocities all over the world, she says. OH I KNOW....Islam doesn't do ANY bad stuff across the world. It's mostly you evil soldiers....and of course...American cops. Especially white ones.

lawmaker.576add0791e48.jpg

"I am all about keeping guns away from dangerous people, but I feel like more of us should be pointing out that the most dangerous people with guns are cops and soldiers, and that the no-fly list and FBI anti-terror efforts are seriously corrupted by entrapment, racial profiling and Islamophobia."

She has somewhat of a point. American cops are far more likely to hurt or kill you than a Muslim is and the No Fly List is seriously corrupted, not to mention an infringement of Due Process.

She adds...."I'm all for keeping guns away from dangerous people"....but "the most dangerous people" are "cops and soldiers".

Wow. Ya know...never mind the murder rate amongst HER own black community. Or any urban ghetto. Or the global violence of Islam.

No no no.....they aren't the real danger. It's the soldiers. And cops...of course.

Hillary 2016!!!

"I am all about keeping guns away from dangerous people, but I feel like more of us should be pointing out that the most dangerous people with guns are cops and soldiers, and that the no-fly list and FBI anti-terror efforts are seriously corrupted by entrapment, racial profiling and Islamophobia."

She has somewhat of a point. American cops are far more likely to hurt or kill you than a Muslim is and the No Fly List is seriously corrupted, not to mention an infringement of Due Process.

Not shocked you'd agree with her. Cops ARE more likely to kill you....IF YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. Almost all killings by police are justified. Almost all were initially assaulted by someone with a weapon. Washington Post proved that. The stats disprove your premise. Always have.

I don't disagree with what you said about due process.

stu·pid

adjective
  1. 1.
    lacking intelligence or common sense.
    "I was stupid enough to vote for obama twice"

Hey soldiers!!! Welcome to the area known as "under the bus". You guys don't usually get thrown down here...but Democrats sometimes will throw yall here. Don't worry...we're under here all the time...it's not so bad...just stay steady... low crawl out.

But...apparently you guys and cops are the REAL danger to America because of having guns...not Muslims...according this the leftist Democrat seen below. If you disagree....it's Islamaphobia. She said so.

Apparently you guys...along with cops...are committing atrocities all over the world, she says. OH I KNOW....Islam doesn't do ANY bad stuff across the world. It's mostly you evil soldiers....and of course...American cops. Especially white ones.

View attachment 79018
No big mystery here. She probably went to Duke University. Dook students have been known to sell their brains to the Science Lab to help pay their student loans, then use the money to buy an ounce of pot insead.

View attachment 79018
No big mystery here. She probably went to Duke University. Dook students have been known to sell their brains to the Science Lab to help pay their student loans, then use the money to buy an ounce of pot insead.

Hossfly....is that you in your avatar? With the Army patch? See....it's people like you...military vets...who are the real danger to us, not urban thugs or Islamic radicals. Well....according to Democrats.

View attachment 79018

Hossfly....is that you in your avatar? With the Army patch? See....it's people like you...military vets...who are the real danger to us, not urban thugs or Islamic radicals. Well....according to Democrats.
I know but the devil makes us do it.

Forum List

Back