🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

N. Korea Vows to Nuke US

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
I know rational peeps will say it's just rhetoric and America-hatin' Americans will insist we deserve it but how do we respond to this threat? Can we risk just shrugging it off?

Furious over sanctions, NKorea vows to nuke US - Yahoo! News

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea vowed on Thursday to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric hours ahead of a vote by U.N. diplomats on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.

An unidentified spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said the North will exercise its right for "a preemptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors" because Washington is pushing to start a nuclear war against the North.

Can we afford to ignore threats from a country that can barely get it's missiles to work properly, and, that even if they can, we can easily take out? Yes. We can afford that.

I know rational peeps will say it's just rhetoric and America-hatin' Americans will insist we deserve it but how do we respond to this threat? Can we risk just shrugging it off?

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea vowed on Thursday to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric hours ahead of a vote by U.N. diplomats on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.

An unidentified spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said the North will exercise its right for "a preemptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors" because Washington is pushing to start a nuclear war against the North.

We have pictures. They've already sent the bomb.

richshaw-pulling.jpg

So much for the idea that Obama was going to unite the World in peaceful harmony. Well, at least Obama got his well deserved Peace prize. :eusa_whistle:

We need to rush a message to Obammy to get in touch with Dennis Rodman to straighten the little Napoleon out.....:eusa_whistle:

great now we have yet another nutter to deal with.

some rich spoiled brat who has been told all his life that he is better than all other human beings

some rich spoiled brat who has been told all his life that he is better than all other human beings

You want us to deal with a government that cannot possibly realistically threaten the United States? Why?

if he was educated in Europe he should know better.....he knows the outside aint like his old man said it was....

Deal with N. Korea? Doesn't Jong-Un have a horse or something similar whose decapitated head he could wake up to some morning soon in bed with him? Just the security repercussions of that would shut him up for the longest time.

Or we could snatch his favorite bedpartner & send him a whole fish ...

Either way. It's tiresome to have to pretend that this guy is a head of state, & that anything other than drool falls from his mouth.

Do you believe it is possible for the Russians to srike our nuclear facilities and blame it on North Korea? Seeing as North Korea is on record here vowing to do it? Sounds feasible to me. - Jeremiah

richshaw-pulling.jpg

This isn't even Korean you dope....

Do you believe it is possible for the Russians to srike our nuclear facilities and blame it on North Korea? Seeing as North Korea is on record here vowing to do it? Sounds feasible to me. - Jeremiah

They'd have to get hold of NK U. & they'd have to cobble together a crude nuke to mimic NK's warhead capabilities. Clancy discusses tracking U by chemical/atomic signature back to its country of origin in Sum of all fears & in another novel - about a fizzled nuke @ a football stadium.

I suppose it's possible for CRS to do that - but it would be an ugly op all the way, from start to finish. & the consequences for being discovered before or after the fact would be terrifying.

He can barely get it up, let alone land the delivery:rolleyes: If we jumped every time someone threatened to nuke is we'd be at war with half the planet. As it stands right now, we're in more dnager from domestic terrorists than the North Koreans.

richshaw-pulling.jpg

This isn't even Korean you dope....

Do we border North Korea? They haven't made it out of Asia yet.

He can barely get it up, let alone land the delivery:rolleyes: If we jumped every time someone threatened to nuke is we'd be at war with half the planet. As it stands right now, we're in more dnager from domestic terrorists than the North Koreans.

I agree

Liberals are a far bigger threat and they are domestic indeed.

You have to love the liberal logic here: They aren't a threat because they can't send a missle our way yet.

Yea, we should just wait until they finally do get it right and have the capability. THEN we'll start to take them seriously.

I mean really, its not like this country has killed tens of thousands of Americans, or close to a half million South Koreans. So they're not a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back