N.R.A. ads on tv , impressive --- new ads

pismoe

Platinum Member
May 17, 2014
I saw 3 or 4 N.R.A. ads on tv today and they were impressively done in my opinion . They were featuring woman gun owners and U.S.A. military gun owners . Just started seeing them today , I have no examples yet , anyone else been seeing the ads ??

I saw 3 or 4 N.R.A. ads on tv today and they were impressively done in my opinion . They were featuring woman gun owners and U.S.A. military gun owners . Just started seeing them today , I have no examples yet , anyone else been seeing the ads ??
Not yet. What channel/network?

think it was FOX and I haven't seen them since that one day ' asaratis ' . Might be banned , I don't know .

yeah , it is FOX and i'm seeing NRA advertisements again today , saw 3 fairly long running ads featuring younger women .

After reading this, I don't' know if I should laugh or cry.I will sigh and Weep uncontrollably. The world is better off without guns, an ya'l already know that though.

yeah , pol pot thought so Mary and ' isis ' also likes it Christians and other victims disarmed before they kill them !!

After reading this, I don't' know if I should laugh or cry.I will sigh and Weep uncontrollably. The world is better off without guns, an ya'l already know that though.

A world without guns is a world ruled by the biggest and the strongest. A world without guns is autocracy by the strong over the weaker.

Sounds like a fucking paradise, doesn't it?

yep , good ads , very professional done by young soldiers and young women in their 30s . I'm glad to see them , they are on FOX when I've seen them .

Forum List

Back