Nadler & Schiff Take The Bait ... Hit The Panic Button

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fat J-Nads and Adam Schiffty suddenly believe our DOJ has no biz investigating potential crimes. :lol:

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham’s Russia probe into criminal investigation

Meanwhile their congressional Dem colleague Tulsi Gabbard criticized the "partisan" impeachment proceedings, saying "It needs to be a transparent process."
Tulsi Gabbard criticizes "partisan" impeachment inquiry: "It needs to be a transparent process"
LOL...

They have to lawyer up as they are co-conspiritors in the Coup attempt.. They be scared shitless....

Checkmate.... The Impeachment inquiry is all but dead now!

There it is again....

Democrats go NUTS when Democrats get INVESTIGATED....

If they had nothing to hide.... it wouldn't worry them so much....

LOL...

They have to lawyer up as they are co-conspiritors in the Coup attempt.. They be scared shitless....

I don't think so...They're going to turn it all up to 11, to try and create enough noise to distract from it all.
The only way they could do that is to have the full house vote on it and open the investigation in Nadlers realm of the judiciary committee.. I dont see that happening..

Love Tulsi.
Gabbard "poured cold water on the impeachment inquiry, raising concerns about its transparency and suggesting it is being run in a 'partisan' way." The 4-termer will not seek reelection to congress in order to focus on her presidential election campaign. The woman has major league cojones.

I think she's saying she won't vote with the Dems on impeachment without good cause. Third party perhaps? There could be multiple Dems who will do so.

"I don't know what's going on in those closed doors, we as members of Congress don't have access to the information that is being shared, and I think that the American people deserve to know exactly what the facts are..."
Tulsi Gabbard criticizes "partisan" impeachment inquiry: "It needs to be a transparent process"

Last edited:
LOL...

I don't think so...They're going to turn it all up to 11, to try and create enough noise to distract from it all.
The only way they could do that is to have the full house vote on it and open the investigation in Nadlers realm of the judiciary committee.. I dont see that happening..
I didn't say that they were going to follow lawful procedure.....They're going to go all out to try and muddy the waters.

Fat J-Nads and Adam Schiffty suddenly believe our DOJ has no biz investigating potential crimes. :lol:

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham’s Russia probe into criminal investigation

Meanwhile their congressional Dem colleague Tulsi Gabbard criticized the "partisan" impeachment proceedings, saying "It needs to be a transparent process."
LOL...

giphy.gif

LOL...

No more DOA than it was last week or the week before or the year before. Hysterical House Dems cannot surrender and must continue their witch-hunt regardless of the damage it does to their 2020 chances. I found a pic that says 1,000 words about those chances:

upload_2019-10-25_12-32-30.jpeg

Sounds like Fatfuck and Pencilneck are trying to obstruct justice.

Yanno, that's exactly what they'd call it if Trump had the audacity to call their witch-hunt a "witch-hunt."
Wait … he did and they did. :laughing0301:

Love Tulsi.
Gabbard "poured cold water on the impeachment inquiry, raising concerns about its transparency and suggesting it is being run in a 'partisan' way." The 4-termer will not seek reelection to congress in order to focus on her presidential election campaign. The woman has major league cojones.

I think she's saying she won't vote with the Dems on impeachment without good cause. Third party perhaps? There could be multiple Dems who will do so.

"I don't know what's going on in those closed doors, we as members of Congress don't have access to the information that is being shared, and I think that the American people deserve to know exactly what the facts are..."
Gabbard went on Hannity last night and that will not go unpunished.. The fact she threw dems under the bus and then drove over them means she is breaking with her party to go more moderate.. The lib blogosphere went ape shit last night...

The DOJ has a real investigation going, a legal one... They have nothing going on. Until they have the house vote to legitimize the process they can kick and scream all they want... They are now the ones obstructing a criminal investigation.

Love Tulsi.

Gabbard went on Hannity last night and that will not go unpunished.. The fact she threw dems under the bus and then drove over them means she is breaking with her party to go more moderate.. The lib blogosphere went ape shit last night...
Anyone notice who gave the first eulogy at Cummings' funeral this morning.

Some lying bitch that everyone says isn't running for president again.

Guess who is behind this whole Russian Collusion conspiracy....and accused Gabbart of being a Russian asset????

Love Tulsi.

Anyone notice who gave the first eulogy at Cummings' funeral this morning.

Some lying bitch that everyone says isn't running for president again.

Guess who is behind this whole Russian Collusion conspiracy....and accused Gabbart of being a Russian asset????
Hopefully she follows him real fast...

That lyin bitch has an agenda and it is always about her agenda..

Forum List

Back