Nadler & Schiff Take The Bait ... Hit The Panic Button

Fat J-Nads and Adam Schiffty suddenly believe our DOJ has no biz investigating potential crimes. :lol:

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham’s Russia probe into criminal investigation

Meanwhile their congressional Dem colleague Tulsi Gabbard criticized the "partisan" impeachment proceedings, saying "It needs to be a transparent process."

Tulsi Gabbard criticizes "partisan" impeachment inquiry: "It needs to be a transparent process"
isn't that their jobs? what is their issue? how does the existing investigation prior to any meetings the two bimbo's created, impair their ability exactly? I'm tired of no questions to the twat vijay jay's of the left spouting off stay away from us. Cause that's all their screaming, stay away from us, you america do not have authority to investigate us. too fking funny. hey vijay jay buds fk you!! see you in court.

Fat J-Nads and Adam Schiffty suddenly believe our DOJ has no biz investigating potential crimes. :lol:

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham’s Russia probe into criminal investigation

Meanwhile their congressional Dem colleague Tulsi Gabbard criticized the "partisan" impeachment proceedings, saying "It needs to be a transparent process."

Tulsi Gabbard criticizes "partisan" impeachment inquiry: "It needs to be a transparent process"
Tulsi third party, the last (more or less) honest democrat

Don't think their knees are starting to knock do you? Maybe they should start looking for another country to live in. One whithout an extradition treaty with the USA.

Anyone notice who gave the first eulogy at Cummings' funeral this morning.

Yeah, it was just like her and the Cocksucker at Robert KKKing of Pork Byrd's funeral... sucking up to a BIGOT who dedicated his life to helping

DEMOCRATS STEAL FROM THE TAXPAYER

Cummings was a grotesque example of a meritless bigot who stole and stole and stole and then stole more....

LOL...

They have to lawyer up as they are co-conspiritors in the Coup attempt.. They be scared shitless....

Checkmate.... The Impeachment inquiry is all but dead now!

I don't think so...They're going to turn it all up to 11, to try and create enough noise to distract from it all.
aka - scream louder and make less sense.

and making less sense is something i never thought would be possible.

Love Tulsi.
Gabbard "poured cold water on the impeachment inquiry, raising concerns about its transparency and suggesting it is being run in a 'partisan' way." The 4-termer will not seek reelection to congress in order to focus on her presidential election campaign. The woman has major league cojones.

I think she's saying she won't vote with the Dems on impeachment without good cause. Third party perhaps? There could be multiple Dems who will do so.

"I don't know what's going on in those closed doors, we as members of Congress don't have access to the information that is being shared, and I think that the American people deserve to know exactly what the facts are..."
Gabbard went on Hannity last night and that will not go unpunished.. The fact she threw dems under the bus and then drove over them means she is breaking with her party to go more moderate.. The lib blogosphere went ape shit last night...
good lord - the lib blogosphere goes ape shit by the minute. it's kinda like breathing to them. just automatic.

Let's see how it plays out. I'm sure there was anti-Trump bias within part of the DOJ, and there was anti-Hillary bias in the FBI. Durham may be a straight shooter, but he'll have to be biased himself in terms of what he can investigate under Barr, because Barr himself is a Trump Toady.

But even assuming they ruin the lives/retirement of some DOJ attnys who overstepped, we have Trump's spawn meeting with a Russian spy in Trump Towers who offered dirt on Hillary, and Trump asking Putin to hack Dem emails. So where is this going?

I smell poop. A shit load of Dems are seriously nervous at the prospect of justice being served. Those phone lines to their deep state buddies are gonna melt before the arrests start happening. I can smell the panic too.

If the "bait" was FOOD, then there is no doubt about whether Nadler took it or not.....

what-will-happen-if-president-trump-called-nadler-a-fat-47459760.png

jerrold-nadler-robert-mueller.jpg

• 1 suggested search in this image

Let's see how it plays out. I'm sure there was anti-Trump bias within part of the DOJ, and there was anti-Hillary bias in the FBI. Durham may be a straight shooter, but he'll have to be biased himself in terms of what he can investigate under Barr, because Barr himself is a Trump Toady.

But even assuming they ruin the lives/retirement of some DOJ attnys who overstepped, we have Trump's spawn meeting with a Russian spy in Trump Towers who offered dirt on Hillary, and Trump asking Putin to hack Dem emails. So where is this going?
Anywhere you can be one sided and biased if you are driving.

It still amazes me that the American people did not rise up and drag Nadler from His committee chairman chair, out the halls of Congress, and dump his ass out into the street after he demanded the US AG - the leading law ENFORCER in the US - break US Law to give him what he wanted...Nadler THREATENED him to get him to break the law...and when the US AG refused to do so, Nadler and the Democrats CENSURED the US AG for NOT breaking US Law!

:wtf:

There was perhaps no greater example by Democrats that they engaged in a treasonous criminal crusade to manufacture criminal evidence against the President of the US to remove him from office.

If the DOJ's investigation is as damning to the Obama administration and Democrats as believed / reported it potentially could be, Trump should declare the Democratic Party under its current leadership to be, at the least, a PROVEN ENEMY OF THE STATE!

Nadler has no ethics whatsoever. He has a long history with Donald J. Trump, he tried to obstruct some of Trump's tremendous projects in Manhattan- unsuccessfully- and still holds a grudge. If Mr. Nadler has any decency, he would have immediately recused himself because of their history.

Forum List

Back