Naked Trump statues glued to ground in various cities

Good god whatever you do don't look at the reverse angle of the trump statue. Where did I leave those 9 inch eye skewers now.

And this is what we are battling. Thank God for Trump for bringing the debased juvenile leftists out of the woodwork. They got their way for too long, time to spank them and send them to bed without dinner.

If you really want to see the statues...........Google "naked Trump statue" and you will find it.

And...............this really did happen. I did a Google search and several actual news agencies are running the story. Even USA Today.

Personally? I think it's funny as all get out.

If you really want to see the statues...........Google "naked Trump statue" and you will find it.

And...............this really did happen. I did a Google search and several actual news agencies are running the story. Even USA Today.

You left out that you got turned on, 'sploogey-sailor-boy'.............:lmao:..........

You left out that you got turned on, 'sploogey-sailor-boy'.............:lmao:..........
I must admit that I did feel a bit of stirring in my loins as I gazed upon the hillary statue

Very good artistry in my amateur opinion.

Very embarrassing for Trump as well.

Does he deserve such treatment? No. But he did ask for it by making fun of others.

Would this fly in these cities if we had a nude Hilldebeest, even with a thong and pasties? Of course not! Would not last a day.

I am surprised Trump’s nude statue will last either.

Politics is such a dirty world, but even more so when you have the media and the courts and the lawyers and the entertainment industry on your side. Then you can get away with real lewdness and degradation.

This Clinton mural in Australia didn't last very long:

Artist gives provocative Hillary Clinton mural a burqa - CNN.com

The artist's response was priceless. lol

Good to see the PC libs body shaming and once against showing their true colors.

Keep it classy libs.

Very good artistry in my amateur opinion.

Very embarrassing for Trump as well.

Does he deserve such treatment? No. But he did ask for it by making fun of others.

Would this fly in these cities if we had a nude Hilldebeest, even with a thong and pasties? Of course not! Would not last a day.

I am surprised Trump’s nude statue will last either.

Politics is such a dirty world, but even more so when you have the media and the courts and the lawyers and the entertainment industry on your side. Then you can get away with real lewdness and degradation.

This Clinton mural in Australia didn't last very long:

Artist gives provocative Hillary Clinton mural a burqa - CNN.com

The artist's response was priceless. lol

No wonder the rest of the world laughs at America. America's most serious task of selecting and electing their leader has regressed in infantile sewer humor.

The real sad part is that a dangerously high number of the American population thinks (I use the word THINK laughingly) this kind of gutter humor is funny.

No wonder the rest of the world laughs at America. America's most serious task of selecting and electing their leader has regressed in infantile sewer humor.

The real sad part is that a dangerously high number of the American population thinks (I use the word THINK laughingly) this kind of gutter humor is funny.

Our so called 'political betters' deserve every bit of lampooning that comes their way.

Hell bells, we had GOP candidates referencing each other's dong sizes at rallies and during the debates!? lol.

NYC parks department on naked Trump statue: "NYC Parks stands firmly against any unpermitted erection in city parks, no matter how small.”

Since I was laughing to hard to conduct a proper search to check the validity of this, I have no clue if its for real or not.
That being said, its just too funny not to share with others.
Look at the bright side, if the statue is accurate, I don't think we have to worry about Monica hiding under Donald's desk.
NUDE Donald Trump statue glued to the ground in several cities
LOLOLOLOL...the dick of a white man, finally exposed...no wonder nigga's are so popular!!

Forum List

Back