Name for 9th planet

Evidence of giant Planet Nine discovered in outer solar system

So what should the new found planet be named?

I say "Plutocracy". That way you still have Pluto in the name, which used to be the 9th planet, and, at the same time, it is symbolic of an entity that is cold and distant and unfeeling and mysterious.

THey already have a 9th planet. Its called PLUTO
Pluto got downgraded. It is no longer a "planet". A planet has to be able to dominate its environment. Pluto isn't big enough.
If Pluto crashed into Earth, all life would cease to exist. I think that qualifies as domination.

If this new planet upsets the orbit of Pluto so much that it sends it hurtling toward Earth, you might rethink your position. . . . :lmao:

Frankly, if something is big enough to have five moons (Charon, Styx, Nix, Kerberos, and Hydra) and have an atmosphere, that makes it a dwarf planet in my book.
Charon is half its size. Bigger planets are always much bigger than their moons.
They never really had a clear definition for a "planet". Now they do, and Pluto didn't qualify.
Im just going by what the pros say lol.
If these damn liberals get their way soon not even Earth will be a planet! :mad:

And we better not let this thing into the planet club unless it's been properly vetted!
Well, you'll notice it's orbit is highly irregular. It spends almost all of it's time far outside the rest of the company of the planets.

Once could almost say, it's an alien planet.

Pluto got downgraded. It is no longer a "planet". A planet has to be able to dominate its environment. Pluto isn't big enough.
If Pluto crashed into Earth, all life would cease to exist. I think that qualifies as domination.

If this new planet upsets the orbit of Pluto so much that it sends it hurtling toward Earth, you might rethink your position. . . . :lmao:

Frankly, if something is big enough to have five moons (Charon, Styx, Nix, Kerberos, and Hydra) and have an atmosphere, that makes it a dwarf planet in my book.
Charon is half its size. Bigger planets are always much bigger than their moons.
They never really had a clear definition for a "planet". Now they do, and Pluto didn't qualify.
If these damn liberals get their way soon not even Earth will be a planet! :mad:

And we better not let this thing into the planet club unless it's been properly vetted!
Well, you'll notice it's orbit is highly irregular. It spends almost all of it's time far outside the rest of the company of the planets.

:eek:

maxresdefault.jpg

Evidence of giant Planet Nine discovered in outer solar system

So what should the new found planet be named?

I say "Plutocracy". That way you still have Pluto in the name, which used to be the 9th planet, and, at the same time, it is symbolic of an entity that is cold and distant and unfeeling and mysterious.

Fuck that, I don't care what they say. Pluto is grandfathered.

Forum List

Back