Name one thing BLM has done to help the black community?

I dont see them buiding new housing, or sprucing up the place. Givign them money for a trade or college. What I see is they are giving to the politicians who run those cities who have kept them poor year after year and only come around when they need a vote. Democrats do not care about the minorities , they care about their votes.. THat is ALL
BLM doesnt focus on charity work you fucking idiot. :laughing0301:

No they just focus on rioting and looting and organising Mega ChimpOuts, NOT that difficult to do to get the ChimpOut crowd ChimpingOut.
There were very few of you chimps there. You guys were pretending to be good white folk but I saw you leaving pallets of bricks and setting off bombs.

I am not a chimp darling.
Uumm yeah you are. Thin lips. Got that same damp puppy dog smell. Genetically attracts hair lice.

Let's be serious for a moment, you know in general I know we can have a reasonable discussion because you and I have had them on occasion in the past.

So tell me this IF Western nations are so "racist" then WHY do all these Africans from Africa get on boats etc to illegally get into ONLY Western nations, I mean considering we are so "racist" why do they do this? WHY do they INSIST on wanting to come to ONLY Western nations? They should logically prefer to STAY in Africa where they are surrounded by other Blacks. Of course in Africa they have Black on Black actual racism eg. the South Africans literally kicked out Muh Refugees from The Congo and some other Shit Hole I forget who it was.

"So tell me this IF Western nations are so "racist" then WHY do all these Africans from Africa get on boats etc to illegally get into ONLY Western nations"

Typically if youre in a war torn nation in Africa, (war torn due to US or other european influence) then your best bet is to go to a western nation to regroup and live. Now lets address the assumption "all" these Africans are all the same. They arent. Not only that, the ones that come typically have been brainwashed into thinking its better. Now all you need to do is explain to me why the vast majority of Africans stay in Africa?

"then your best bet is to go to a western nation to regroup and live."

Make NO sense, I mean we are ALL "racist" remember, this is now what is being babbled 24/7 so why would that crowd WANT to go to "racist" nations who "hate" Blacks? Oh that's right....WELFARE and other FREE STUFF because what other actual reason would there be to WANT to be in nations that are full of "racists"

"Now lets address the assumption "all" these Africans are all the same."

Well I never said they were all the same.

"Now all you need to do is explain to me why the vast majority of Africans stay in Africa?

All those of African heritage should return to Africa, seriously they would be HAPPY there, they all seem to be whining and bitching ALL the time about how TERRIBLE Western nations are so the logical solution would be to return to their Ancestral lands in Africa and reconnect with their Heritage there.

The truth is most foreign blacks hate American blacks.
They view them as lazy whiners who are throwing the advantages they have in the trash.
Everyone of them would gladly trade places.

Forum List

Back