🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Name one thing BLM has done to help the black community?

I dont see them buiding new housing, or sprucing up the place. Givign them money for a trade or college. What I see is they are giving to the politicians who run those cities who have kept them poor year after year and only come around when they need a vote. Democrats do not care about the minorities , they care about their votes.. THat is ALL

BLM = Black Panthers/Nation of Islam, don't forget George Floyd aka career criminal ex-con drug dealer who was in prison for Armed Robbery and also pistol whipping and holding a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman, at his funeral The Nation of Islam was doing the security.

View attachment 349301

The Pro-Communist Worldwide MSM of course did NOT broadcast that The Nation of Islam was doing the security at the scum's funeral, because that goes AGAINST the Narrative of that BLM are just regular peaceful Blacks wanting "justice" against Evil Whitey aka White Supremacists aka ALL WHITES aka NORMAL PATRIOTIC White men and Women and Orange Man Bad.

View attachment 349305

From the Rev. Remus Wright:

View attachment 349307

NOI dont fuck around. Glad they were doing security.

I will allow others in this thread to comment about The Nation of Islam if they want to, but yes BLM = Black Panthers and Nation of Islam, same shit and from the same asshole.

"I will allow others in this thread to comment about The Nation of Islam if they want to,"

Thanks but no one gives a fuck what you will "allow" anyone to do.

GTFO back to the Jungle.
I'm not from the jungle. My people are from the Savannah. I'll go back when you go back to the caves of europe.

And from where did they come from to Savannah? I am in Europa. Your crowd originate from Africa that is where your Ancestors are from. Just think if it was NOT for The Slave Trade you would probably not be in Savannah but instead would still be in some mud hut in the middle of some African Shit Hole. You should think POSITIVE and not NEGATIVE. My illustration for you I have just made is a POSITIVE one.
No dumb ass. The savannah. My ancestors are from Africa which is primarily savannah.

There is also Savannah, Georgia.
I never mentioned Georgia you retard.

I dont see them buiding new housing, or sprucing up the place. Givign them money for a trade or college. What I see is they are giving to the politicians who run those cities who have kept them poor year after year and only come around when they need a vote. Democrats do not care about the minorities , they care about their votes.. THat is ALL

BLM = Black Panthers/Nation of Islam, don't forget George Floyd aka career criminal ex-con drug dealer who was in prison for Armed Robbery and also pistol whipping and holding a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman, at his funeral The Nation of Islam was doing the security.

View attachment 349301

The Pro-Communist Worldwide MSM of course did NOT broadcast that The Nation of Islam was doing the security at the scum's funeral, because that goes AGAINST the Narrative of that BLM are just regular peaceful Blacks wanting "justice" against Evil Whitey aka White Supremacists aka ALL WHITES aka NORMAL PATRIOTIC White men and Women and Orange Man Bad.

View attachment 349305

View attachment 349307

I will allow others in this thread to comment about The Nation of Islam if they want to, but yes BLM = Black Panthers and Nation of Islam, same shit and from the same asshole.

"I will allow others in this thread to comment about The Nation of Islam if they want to,"

GTFO back to the Jungle.
I'm not from the jungle. My people are from the Savannah. I'll go back when you go back to the caves of europe.

And from where did they come from to Savannah? I am in Europa. Your crowd originate from Africa that is where your Ancestors are from. Just think if it was NOT for The Slave Trade you would probably not be in Savannah but instead would still be in some mud hut in the middle of some African Shit Hole. You should think POSITIVE and not NEGATIVE. My illustration for you I have just made is a POSITIVE one.
No dumb ass. The savannah. My ancestors are from Africa which is primarily savannah.

No but Savannah, the first thought was Georgia.

BLM doesnt focus on charity work you fucking idiot. :laughing0301:

No they just focus on rioting and looting and organising Mega ChimpOuts, NOT that difficult to do to get the ChimpOut crowd ChimpingOut.
There were very few of you chimps there. You guys were pretending to be good white folk but I saw you leaving pallets of bricks and setting off bombs.

I am not a chimp darling.
Uumm yeah you are. Thin lips. Got that same damp puppy dog smell. Genetically attracts hair lice.

Let's be serious for a moment, you know in general I know we can have a reasonable discussion because you and I have had them on occasion in the past.

So tell me this IF Western nations are so "racist" then WHY do all these Africans from Africa get on boats etc to illegally get into ONLY Western nations, I mean considering we are so "racist" why do they do this? WHY do they INSIST on wanting to come to ONLY Western nations? They should logically prefer to STAY in Africa where they are surrounded by other Blacks. Of course in Africa they have Black on Black actual racism eg. the South Africans literally kicked out Muh Refugees from The Congo and some other Shit Hole I forget who it was.

No they just focus on rioting and looting and organising Mega ChimpOuts, NOT that difficult to do to get the ChimpOut crowd ChimpingOut.
There were very few of you chimps there. You guys were pretending to be good white folk but I saw you leaving pallets of bricks and setting off bombs.

Uumm yeah you are. Thin lips. Got that same damp puppy dog smell. Genetically attracts hair lice.

Let's be serious for a moment, you know in general I know we can have a reasonable discussion because you and I have had them on occasion in the past.

So tell me this IF Western nations are so "racist" then WHY do all these Africans from Africa get on boats etc to illegally get into ONLY Western nations, I mean considering we are so "racist" why do they do this? WHY do they INSIST on wanting to come to ONLY Western nations? They should logically prefer to STAY in Africa where they are surrounded by other Blacks. Of course in Africa they have Black on Black actual racism eg. the South Africans literally kicked out Muh Refugees from The Congo and some other Shit Hole I forget who it was.

"So tell me this IF Western nations are so "racist" then WHY do all these Africans from Africa get on boats etc to illegally get into ONLY Western nations"

Typically if youre in a war torn nation in Africa, (war torn due to US or other european influence) then your best bet is to go to a western nation to regroup and live. Now lets address the assumption "all" these Africans are all the same. They arent. Not only that, the ones that come typically have been brainwashed into thinking its better. Now all you need to do is explain to me why the vast majority of Africans stay in Africa?

View attachment 349301

View attachment 349305

View attachment 349307

GTFO back to the Jungle.

Depends on your mindset. I'm a Pan African so my first thought is somewhere in Africa.

"So tell me this IF Western nations are so "racist" then WHY do all these Africans from Africa get on boats etc to illegally get into ONLY Western nations"

Typically if youre in a war torn nation in Africa, (war torn due to US or other european influence) then your best bet is to go to a western nation to regroup and live. Now lets address the assumption "all" these Africans are all the same. They arent. Not only that, the ones that come typically have been brainwashed into thinking its better. Now all you need to do is explain to me why the vast majority of Africans stay in Africa?

"then your best bet is to go to a western nation to regroup and live."

Make NO sense, I mean we are ALL "racist" remember, this is now what is being babbled 24/7 so why would that crowd WANT to go to "racist" nations who "hate" Blacks? Oh that's right....WELFARE and other FREE STUFF because what other actual reason would there be to WANT to be in nations that are full of "racists"

"Now lets address the assumption "all" these Africans are all the same."

Well I never said they were all the same.

"Now all you need to do is explain to me why the vast majority of Africans stay in Africa?

All those of African heritage should return to Africa, seriously they would be HAPPY there, they all seem to be whining and bitching ALL the time about how TERRIBLE Western nations are so the logical solution would be to return to their Ancestral lands in Africa and reconnect with their Heritage there.

View attachment 349301

View attachment 349305

View attachment 349307

GTFO back to the Jungle.

Depends on your mindset. I'm a Pan African so my first thought is somewhere in Africa.

Okay.

Make NO sense, I mean we are ALL "racist" remember, this is now what is being babbled 24/7 so why would that crowd WANT to go to "racist" nations who "hate" Blacks? Oh that's right....WELFARE and other FREE STUFF.

"Now all you need to do is explain to me why the vast majority of Africans stay in Africa?

All those of African heritage should return to Africa, seriously they would be HAPPY there, they all seem to be whining and bitching ALL the time about how TERRIBLE Western nations are so the logical solution would be to return to their Ancestral lands in Africa and reconnect with their Heritage there.
" Make NO sense, I mean we are ALL "racist" remember, this is now what is being babbled 24/7 "

I thought you said you wanted to have a rational discussion?

BLM is weak. The officer who killed Micheal Brown was never charged. The three officers involved in the raid that killed Breonna Taylor have never been charged. Why does the black community follow BLM when BLM is so weak?

Make NO sense, I mean we are ALL "racist" remember, this is now what is being babbled 24/7 so why would that crowd WANT to go to "racist" nations who "hate" Blacks? Oh that's right....WELFARE and other FREE STUFF.

" Make NO sense, I mean we are ALL "racist" remember, this is now what is being babbled 24/7 "

I thought you said you wanted to have a rational discussion?

I do, what I am commenting there is what we are all hearing from literally the World Wide MSM about how "racist" we in Western nations all are and basically equating White with Racist and then DEMANDING EVERYONE take the knee thing or if not you are "racist" the entire thing is completely absurd and idiotic.

They managed to pull off peaceful protests in over 400 cities in the U.S. plus dozens in Europe, in case that escaped your attention.
And as a result, Confederate statues are coming down, city mayors are banning chokeholds and reforming their training programs, even NASCAR acknowledged enough is enough and got rid of the Confederate flag.

What have YOU done to effect social justice lately, asshole?
I suggest you lean in instead of being a white asshole, asshole.
Oh really? The black criminals and the whites ones too for that matter will still do chokeholds. bans be damned.

They managed to pull off peaceful protests in over 400 cities in the U.S. plus dozens in Europe, in case that escaped your attention.
And as a result, Confederate statues are coming down, city mayors are banning chokeholds and reforming their training programs, even NASCAR acknowledged enough is enough and got rid of the Confederate flag.

What is being done is hurting everyone but, the left does not know it, or do they?

Democrats bathed themselves in slavery.
Democrats bathed in Jim Crowe, segregation, blocking of school house doors. They bathed black men, women and children with firehoses. Those facts are proven.
Republicans broke the chains. That fact is proven
Republicans have not done enough. That fact is proven.
Republicans are marked for life and so is our history. That is trying too be made history.

You take down statues of our history good and bad. You attack whatever you are told. You are indifferent. Nobody has the right to know about the history of the Democratic Party. You see, they are cheering in the destruction of mostly THEIR history. Went it is gone from books, tv, libraries, parks and monuments there is nothing left. There will never have been a history at all. You will call yourselves heroes not knowing you are wiping out yourselves in the process. Those that take down rebuild in their likeness. If people believe this behavior is acceptable, then America will die a slow death. Someone will control our demise with absolute power.

Media, Hollywood, Democrats and some Republicans call the south cowards to dare fight for their way of life. A life that is not so different today. There must have been systemic racism?? then. Clearly there was pure evil, championed by the Democrats. Carpenters, doctors, metal workers, they fought in the war. Everyday people. Forced too fight or joined. You are mistaken if they fought to keep their
slaves, most didn’t have them. The rich Democrats did. Back then they could pay someone to fight for them. Just like the dems do with you currently. Black regiments we’re formed to fight along side the Union.

You are a slave today within your own mind. Dinesh Dsouza knows about the founding of this county more than anyone. He is the real deal and holds nothing back.

Now anyone who supports this nonsense about Republicans being the devil these days or ever need too check themselves. Sure they have their demons but, they are nothing like Democrats. Today or then.
We are all doomed.

Last edited:

What is being done is hurting everyone but, the left does not know it, or do they?

Democrats bathed themselves in slavery.
Democrats bathed in Jim Crowe, segregation, blocking of school house doors. They bathed black men, women and children with firehoses. Those facts are proven.
Republicans broke the chains. That fact is proven
Republicans have not done enough. That fact is proven.
Republicans are marked for life and so is our history. That is trying too be made history.

You take down statues of our history good and bad. You attack whatever you are told. You are indifferent. Nobody has the right to know about the history of the Democratic Party. You see, they are cheering in the destruction of mostly THEIR history. Went it is gone from books, tv, libraries, parks and monuments there is nothing left. There will never have been a history at all. You will call yourselves heroes not knowing you are wiping out yourselves in the process. Those that take down rebuild in their likeness. If people believe this behavior is acceptable, then America will die a slow death. Someone will control our demise with absolute power.

Media, Hollywood, Democrats and some Republicans call the south cowards to dare fight for their way of life. A life that is not so different today. There must have been systemic racism?? then. Clearly there was pure evil, championed by the Democrats. Carpenters, doctors, metal workers, they fought in the war. Everyday people. Forced too fight or joined. You are mistaken if they fought to keep their
slaves, most didn’t have them. The rich Democrats did. Back then they could pay someone to fight for them. Just like the dems do with you currently. Black regiments we’re formed to fight along side the Union.

You are a slave today within your own mind. Dinesh Dsouza knows about the founding of this county more than anyone. He is the real deal and holds nothing back.

Now anyone who supports this nonsense about Republicans being the devil these days or ever need too check themselves. Sure they have their demons but, they are nothing like Democrats. Today or then.
We are all doomed.

"We are all doomed."

ONLY if enough Cuck out, those that Cuck out NEED their feet held to the fire to be MADE an EXAMPLE of. Zero Tolerance on ALL Cucks.

The people who protested against the Viet Nam war didn't build houses or grant scholarships, either.
They went to the streets because their college and high school friends were dying someplace in Asia that most people couldn't find on a map.
But they stopped the war. And saved lives.
That is what BLM is trying to achieve, too.

This thread has now been properly neutralized.
My work here is done.

They were worried about their friends?
Than why did they spit on em when they came home from vietnam?

You've been neutered and you havent worked a day in your life.

So social justice is looting and rioting?
I think I'll pass,apparently my moral standards are far too high to participate.

Peaceful protest? BLM?

I suppose if you just watch the View and MSNBC.

99% of the protesters did not loot or burn.
The AutoZone fire in Minneapolis was started by a white guy in heavy disguise, with a pink gas mask and umbrella. The guy's ex-wife outed him on Twitter and said he's a St. Paul cop, he was wearing HER gas mask.

Do you have a follow up on the story?
Because we all know ex wives never hold a grudge.

And if they're divorced why wouldnt she have taken her mask with her?

Forum List

Back