Names of campaign donors to be flashed during live stream of Trump’s State of the Union speech

At first it was $35 for someone to have their name scrolled across the screen while Trump speaks--then...

Well, apparently the $35 was too steep for a lot of Trump's base, so they lowered it to as little as $1. "Even if you choose to give only $1, the proof of your support will send shockwaves around the world as they see every American who stands proudly behind our President." Nice to know there is absolutely nothing Trump won't sell, including an airtime mention during the SOTU speech.

Names of campaign donors to be flashed during live stream of Trump’s State of the Union speech

ROTFLMAO!

Now this..this is funny! He has commercialized his speeches!

State of the Union..brought to by the Republican Party, the NRA, the Heritage Foundation and our friends around the world--who sent me their hard earned money--in return, I, Donald Trump, will give them 20 minutes of bloviated feces--while their names..flash across the screen!

iu

Next thing you know he will be selling ad space on the outside of AF-1.

You know that all donations to political campaigns are publicly available information, right?

This isn't about transparency, it's about selling ads during the State of the Union.

Of course, silly, but how many people on the street bother to read that stuff, meantime, congrats for Trump for showing his marketing skills! You may laugh at it, but it is only going to bring him more money and support, but then you should know LONG BEFORE NOW that Trump does nothing by the conventional way that would blow up for anyone else but will work for him.

:lol:

So you're going on record supporting this?

Why am I not surprised?

Just part of his way of making people feel closer to being a shareholder in the USA. It's going to go over a roaring success.

At first it was $35 for someone to have their name scrolled across the screen while Trump speaks--then...

Well, apparently the $35 was too steep for a lot of Trump's base, so they lowered it to as little as $1. "Even if you choose to give only $1, the proof of your support will send shockwaves around the world as they see every American who stands proudly behind our President." Nice to know there is absolutely nothing Trump won't sell, including an airtime mention during the SOTU speech.

ROTFLMAO!

State of the Union..brought to by the Republican Party, the NRA, the Heritage Foundation and our friends around the world--who sent me their hard earned money--in return, I, Donald Trump, will give them 20 minutes of bloviated feces--while their names..flash across the screen!

iu

:lmao:

While you put up a link to WP asking for dollar in order to read it.
In theory, the Presidency is not supposed to be a commercial operation..the Post is.

We will see if happens.
I don't think he will.
It would help to have read the article, but I wasn't giving a dollar, just like I'm not giving a dollar to Trump. :)

You know that all donations to political campaigns are publicly available information, right?

This isn't about transparency, it's about selling ads during the State of the Union.

Of course, silly, but how many people on the street bother to read that stuff, meantime, congrats for Trump for showing his marketing skills! You may laugh at it, but it is only going to bring him more money and support, but then you should know LONG BEFORE NOW that Trump does nothing by the conventional way that would blow up for anyone else but will work for him.

Why am I not surprised?

Just part of his way of making people feel closer to being a shareholder in the USA. It's going to go over a roaring success.

Without a doubt. There are more than enough sheep like you to keep the ticker going all night long.

Why am I not surprised?

You really are a True Believer, aren't you?

ROTFLMAO!

iu

:lmao:

While you put up a link to WP asking for dollar in order to read it.
In theory, the Presidency is not supposed to be a commercial operation..the Post is.

We will see if happens.
I don't think he will.
It would help to have read the article, but I wasn't giving a dollar, just like I'm not giving a dollar to Trump. :)
Here is the link to the actual Donation page Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

LoL@Inc.

Websites selling ad space ... What a novel concept ... :nocknockHT:
If only USMB could do something like that ... I mean we could have random software generating ridiculous ads cluttering the forums.

Last edited:
He could also put billboards on the White House lawn, and charge millions. Some companies will probably be interested. If not, he could just plug Trump Tower for free and put a big arrow pointing to the one near the White House.

We will see if happens.
I don't think he will.

WP give the "you must pay pop-up" after having visited the site x-number of times in a certain period.

Right click and select Incognito Mode, it bypasses the local cookie and the site things it's a first time visit.

>>>>

Websites selling ad space ... What a novel concept ... :nocknockHT:
If only USMB could do something like that ... I mean we could random software generating ridiculous ads cluttering the forums.

So you don't see a difference between the State of the Union, and this message board?

ROTFLMAO!

iu

So where does the money earned go? :backpedal:

RNC, I think. They paid for one of the live feeds tonight. They are the ones soliciting the money.

no, it's trump

good effort, though

Why am I not surprised?

Some believe in results, other in myths. The Hope&Change thng is over, done.

Come back and deal with the reality of success instead of clinging to what has passeed and failed. Do yourself a favor.

He could also put billboards on the White House lawn, and charge millions. Some companies will probably be interested. If not, he could just plug Trump Tower for free and put a big arrow pointing to the one near the White House.

The White House..sponsored by Goldman-Sachs--maybe a discrete logo projected by lasers onto the Capital Dome?

Wait a minute..that's not funny!!!!

Why am I not surprised?

Come back and deal with the reality of sucess instead of clinging to what has passeed and failed. Do yourself a favor.

english, please.

Why am I not surprised?

Come back and deal with the reality of success instead of clinging to what has passeed and failed. Do yourself a favor.

Wut?

ROTFLMAO!

iu

So where does the money earned go? :backpedal:

RNC, I think. They paid for one of the live feeds tonight. They are the ones soliciting the money.

no, it's trump

good effort, though
Might want to watch the knee-jerk.....good effort though.

ROTFLMAO!

iu

Really odd way of looking at the fact that at least Trump is being open and transparent where his money came from and he keeps winning and succeeding while doing it! I'm still waiting for Hillary and the DNC to flash the list of all the foreign countries and shady people who gave her money BIG TIME. Let me know when she does this. Snoopy might be laughing now, but then, he's just a stupid cartoon dog from a long dead cartoonist.

Beats the hell out of selling uranium to the Russians!

Forum List

Back