Nanci Pelosi has the most LMAO moment of the post-debate coverage

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
You can't make this stuff up.

Pelosi: "My people are very much Biden-Kamala Harris and this is an opportunity for Joe Biden to go out there and show he has the stamina. And by the way, while the press and for some reason they don‘t - there are health care professionals who think that Trump has dementia"

So let's get this straight. A frantically kooky senile woman tells us that Joe Biden looked good out there and that he had "stamina", yet it's DONALD TRUMP who has dementia guys...

She needs to be put in a psych ward .

Pelosi: "My people are very much Biden-Kamala Harris and this is an opportunity for Joe Biden to go out there and show he has the stamina. And by the way, while the press and for some reason they don‘t - there are health care professionals who think that Trump has dementia"

So let's get this straight. A frantically kooky senile woman tells us that Joe Biden looked good out there and that he had "stamina", yet it's DONALD TRUMP who has dementia guys...

She carries the democrat bible, Rules for Radicals by Saul D. Alinsky.

pelosiwinoposjhkdjhad.jpg
pelosidrunkassedposldkfslkfjslkf.JPG
pelosidrunkagainaldaldaddadjal.jpg

So one Dem dementia patient claims another Dem dementia patient are fine, and the guy who doesn't have dementia (Trump) has dementia. Let me just think about that... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

She is almost as far gone as Biden... hey DNC what's with the dinosaur brigade... get some youth that isn't nuts and radical like AOC and Bowman and put them out there to run for office...

You nailed it again.

Forum List

Back