Nancy Has Passed Away

So did Laura bush. She did the best she could with what she had.

And they didn't use Laura to bankrupt America and imprison blacks with a war on drugs
Nancy Reagan was not responsible for the war on drugs. She tried to help by giving motherly advice to not use drugs. Drugs and drug addiction and abuse were a problem long before the Reagan's entered the White House.
Yea but didn't they pass laws that made crack sentences tougher than cocaine? That disproportionately hurt black people. So she was an accomplice in all that jazz
You're blaming Nancy for blacks using fast addicting drugs like crack? What a dick!
She probably was in on the Iran Contras.
Your evidence?
Nancy Reagan was driving force in getting husband to apologize for Iran-Contra affair

Thats if they even got arrested.
Even the koch brothers realize Ronnie's war on drugs is too costly and they don't think a drug dealer or user should spend 20 years in prison but you know who does? Aramark

A user is different than a dealer. A dealer take advantage of an addict and profits by slowly killing others.
Here Are All The People Who Have Died From A Marijuana Overdose

You can't address the statement, so you divert. Either that or you are really stupid and think marijuana is the only drug out there.
No, I thought your post was a personal attack on me. LOL

Nope it is an attack on drug dealers, they are lowlife scum.

Stop trying to convince me I will never think that old bag had any class. She never did anything of note except look extraordinarily old.

Wow. Your mother didn't teach you very well.
My mom taught me very well what a wrinkled bag Nancy was and her part in helping create a crisis in the Black community.
Your father's did 20 years to life their parents got expensive lawyers and probation.
Even the koch brothers realize Ronnie's war on drugs is too costly and they don't think a drug dealer or user should spend 20 years in prison but you know who does? Aramark
Meanwhile, the Reagans attended parties where drugs were everywhere.

Wow. Your mother didn't teach you very well.
My mom taught me very well what a wrinkled bag Nancy was and her part in helping create a crisis in the Black community.
Your father's did 20 years to life their parents got expensive lawyers and probation.
My brother says Nancy was known for giving the best blowjobs in Hollywood.

She hit the husband lotto. Alzheimer's sucks but I'm sure she loved being the matriarch.

She hit the husband lotto. Alzheimer's sucks but I'm sure she loved being the matriarch.

Well I see you're still here being as big a douchebag as ever.

Address to the Nation on Iran-Contra (March 4, 1987)—Miller Center

While I'm no fan of the War on Drugs policies (which through financial means forced my state to break it's constitution), but Regan was a man who tried to stay true to his duty and his word and dropped his "halo", not for his personal benefit, but for our boys. Mrs. Regan was part of the honesty and admittance from the white house - and perhaps the last dying breath of honesty in the White House...

As Mr. Regan said, we all make mistakes in life. I would personally much rather have a President who accepts full responsibility for his mistakes, than one who blatantly lies to the people to protect themselves.

Even as an atheist who doesn't believe in an afterlife, I must admit I find myself hoping that Mr. and Mrs. Regan find each other together again; for the rarity of their particular kind of love.

Anti-gas drugs at most.. They would never be part of illegal drugs like the Obama couple does.
Racism ignorance and bigotry at its finest.

What an idiot post, especially considering some of the things that you say. Get real.
What drugs do the Obama's do?

Didn't Obama once say that he did cocaine and mary jane? Yes, I believe so. Quit being an asshole.

Well I see you're still here being as big a douchebag as ever.
And you are?

Anti-gas drugs at most.. They would never be part of illegal drugs like the Obama couple does.

What an idiot post, especially considering some of the things that you say. Get real.

Didn't Obama once say that he did cocaine and mary jane? Yes, I believe so. Quit being an asshole.
And it was well known nacy smoked pole, and lots of them.

Besides, what did she want with that icky man anyways right? We're such perverts and scum dogs right? She should have just stayed single like you

And it was well known nacy smoked pole, and lots of them.

Besides, what did she want with that icky man anyways right? We're such perverts and scum dogs right? She should have just stayed single like you

Have a legit link for that accusation?

Forum List

Back