🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Has Passed Away

Those two loved each other....bloody hell what is wrong with that.... people are so strange

They had chemistry ok ???

My God all you idiots hating everybody ...what a life!!!

Is that her when she was young? My god that was an ugly woman! I'm sure its possible they loved each other. I just wonder why they both cheated on each other.

Stop it

bless u
OK. My bad.

The Regans helped kill millions of gays, Blacks, and Mexicans with their policies and their war on drugs.

Millions?
Using drugs killed more people than the war on drugs.
The war on drugs and Iraq both cost us a lot in $ and lives.

Obamacare may be a mistake but at least it saves lives.

Obamacare isn't going to save lives. If it saved lives, it wouldn't be a mistake.
Thanks for admitting it was not a mistake. I dont know why people think it is.

Obamacare Saved My Life

then what needs to be done is for the white males bringing it to be caught and executed.
That was amusing. At a certain point the people doing it are the ones enforcing the laws. There is a reason I lack respect for cops. I saw too many dirty ones involved in the drug trade when i grew up.
Then lets as a society focus on electing candidates that are willing to stand up and actually search these people out. Hint, that is not going to be career politicians, its going to be people like those that post here that actually know what it is to live in this country. Not some pampered rich bitch that thinks making hard choices for food is do I fly to France or do I fly to Japan for fresh sushi.
You do realize that contrary to popular belief not just anyone can run for office dont you? The power structure in politics doesnt allow for that. This system is decades if not centuries in the making. It was never intended for the common man to actually be represented. It has always been that you need to be herded like sheep.
you realize that the answer to that was actually built into the constitution, Big part of the reason for the 2nd amendment.
I found out the only reason for the 2nd amendment was to make sure the states had the right to arm their militia (slave patols). It wont work if you are willingly a sheep with a gun.
never said it had to be a state run militia.
the reason was to keep the government from becoming oppressive, that would include state governments. This tells me that the citizens have the right to form a non sanctioned militia and effect change when the government begins to exhibit too much control.

That was amusing. At a certain point the people doing it are the ones enforcing the laws. There is a reason I lack respect for cops. I saw too many dirty ones involved in the drug trade when i grew up.
Then lets as a society focus on electing candidates that are willing to stand up and actually search these people out. Hint, that is not going to be career politicians, its going to be people like those that post here that actually know what it is to live in this country. Not some pampered rich bitch that thinks making hard choices for food is do I fly to France or do I fly to Japan for fresh sushi.
You do realize that contrary to popular belief not just anyone can run for office dont you? The power structure in politics doesnt allow for that. This system is decades if not centuries in the making. It was never intended for the common man to actually be represented. It has always been that you need to be herded like sheep.
you realize that the answer to that was actually built into the constitution, Big part of the reason for the 2nd amendment.
I found out the only reason for the 2nd amendment was to make sure the states had the right to arm their militia (slave patols). It wont work if you are willingly a sheep with a gun.
the reason was to keep the government from becoming oppressive, that would include state governments. This tells me that the citizens have the right to form a non sanctioned militia and effect change when the government begins to exhibit too much control.
That didnt work out too well for the Bundys. The government still beat them and made them look like wack jobs. As long as they have less than zero credibility its a doomed exercise in futility.

it only takes a moment for a low life to make it about them. Try going without your drugs hippie.
I'm sadder about Betty Smith in St. Louis who passed away last week. At least her and her husband didn't ruin America.

I know you want to put Reagan on mount Rushmore but he wasn't all that.

I don't hate Nancy. She lived a great life. 94 years old. I just wish her husband wasn't a puppet for the rich ruling class. Same for Laura bush
The woman just died. There is no need to editorialize, you classless twat.

it only takes a moment for a low life to make it about them. Try going without your drugs hippie.
I'm sadder about Betty Smith in St. Louis who passed away last week. At least her and her husband didn't ruin America.

I know you want to put Reagan on mount Rushmore but he wasn't all that.

I don't hate Nancy. She lived a great life. 94 years old. I just wish her husband wasn't a puppet for the rich ruling class. Same for Laura bush
The woman just died. There is no need to editorialize, you classless twat.

That didnt work out too well for the Bundys. The government still beat them and made them look like wack jobs. As long as they have less than zero credibility its a doomed exercise in futility.
Another thing about wrong headed conservatives like Nancy. They blocked stem cell research but then when Ronnie got Alzheimer's she became open to it.

So just like the war on drugs, how many people suffered and died because of their ignorance?

And she caught a lot of shit for it from the moral minority. Well if stem cell is good enough for Ronnie it should be good enough for the rest of us.

mrs reagan was a loyal and dedicated wife...she loved and protected her husband at all costs...i cannot fault her for that...tell me i have to flip all my morals and beliefs for grumpy or kidlet to live....i would have no hesitation

Those two loved each other....bloody hell what is wrong with that.... people are so strange

Is that her when she was young? My god that was an ugly woman! I'm sure its possible they loved each other. I just wonder why they both cheated on each other.

Stop it

bless u

"Bless" ? Really ?
That prick doesn't deserve anything of the sort.

mrs reagan was a loyal and dedicated wife...she loved and protected her husband at all costs...i cannot fault her for that...tell me i have to flip all my morals and beliefs for grumpy or kidlet to live....i would have no hesitation
The Reagan's prove Republicans lack empathy

Stop it

bless u

"Bless" ? Really ?
That prick doesn't deserve anything of the sort.
Bfd. It's not like a bless or curse from you means anything.

Do
typical dimocrats response when somebody of class form he other party dies
Typical Republican murdering the English language.
Typical dimwit, this is all you have^^^^^
Do you want us to give you a day?

Since all Republicans are old shits it would be impossible for us to give you a day every time one of yours dies because you're all dying everyday thank God. And your contributions aren't worthy

Forum List

Back