🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Has Passed Away

Stop trying to convince me I will never think that old bag had any class. She never did anything of note except look extraordinarily old.

Wow. Your mother didn't teach you very well.
My mom taught me very well what a wrinkled bag Nancy was and her part in helping create a crisis in the Black community.
Your father's did 20 years to life their parents got expensive lawyers and probation.
Thats if they even got arrested.
Even the koch brothers realize Ronnie's war on drugs is too costly and they don't think a drug dealer or user should spend 20 years in prison but you know who does? Aramark

A user is different than a dealer. A dealer take advantage of an addict and profits by slowly killing others.

disgusting.., absolutely fucking DISGUSTING!! how the haters expressed their "feelings" about one of finest of the fine ladies "first" or not who displayed grace, class, dignity and perfection.

GOD bless you Nancy !!
She was no where near the finest first lady. As it was she had the class and grace of a wrinkled sow.

the class and grace of a wrinkled sow. that is what you see when looking into a mirror !! you old hag. :lmao:

Those two loved each other....bloody hell what is wrong with that.... people are so strange

They had chemistry ok ???

My God all you idiots hating everybody ...what a life!!!

Is that her when she was young? My god that was an ugly woman! I'm sure its possible they loved each other. I just wonder why they both cheated on each other.

Stop it
He's a negro. ''Stop it" is a command they simply cannot understand. That's why his kind always gets shot by cops. It's a simple fact.

Wow. Your mother didn't teach you very well.
My mom taught me very well what a wrinkled bag Nancy was and her part in helping create a crisis in the Black community.
Your father's did 20 years to life their parents got expensive lawyers and probation.
Even the koch brothers realize Ronnie's war on drugs is too costly and they don't think a drug dealer or user should spend 20 years in prison but you know who does? Aramark

A user is different than a dealer. A dealer take advantage of an addict and profits by slowly killing others.
Here Are All The People Who Have Died From A Marijuana Overdose

panda.gif

panda.gif

You can't address the statement, so you divert. Either that or you are really stupid and think marijuana is the only drug out there.

One really gets a sense of an individual when they post in RIP threads. And there are more than a few that deserve a knuckle sandwich FOR HAVING NO FUCKING CLASS.

Now that being said I never ever want to see a post that tells any one on this board that they must respect the current First Lady.

Ever.

panda.gif

You can't address the statement, so you divert. Either that or you are really stupid and think marijuana is the only drug out there.
Both

panda.gif

No, I thought your post was a personal attack on me. LOL

One really gets a sense of an individual when they post in RIP threads. And there are more than a few that deserve a knuckle sandwich FOR HAVING NO FUCKING CLASS.

Now that being said I never ever want to see a post that tells any one on this board that they must respect the current First Lady.

Ever.
Sounds like you want to be the arbitrator of which First Ladies get public respect and which ones don't. People who disagree with you deserve a knuckle sandwich but those who agree are granted a licence to be disrespectful. This is because you do not understand respect for the rank instead of the person. Some positions, like a First Lady, get respect because of the rank. Your disrespect for the person interprets into disrespect for the rank.
Why shouldn't people feel it is OK to be disrespectful and nasty towards Nancy Reagan after all the disrespect and nastiness shown to First Lady Michelle Obama? No First Lady has ever been attacked and disrespected the way Michelle Obama has, you know, the black one. Now you whine about the situation you helped cause.

Ever.
You don't get to put your hands on someone because you are offended. What are you a fucking taliban?

You probably agree with the terrorists. Very little difference between conservatives and terrorists

Ever.
You don't get to put your hands on someone because you are offended. What are you a fucking taliban?

You probably agree with the terrorists. Very little difference between conservatives and terrorists

Oh freaking bite me. You put this shit up in an obituary thread. What kind of whack job are you?

Ever.
Sounds like you want to be the arbitrator of which First Ladies get public respect and which ones don't. People who disagree with you deserve a knuckle sandwich but those who agree are granted a licence to be disrespectful. This is because you do not understand respect for the rank instead of the person. Some positions, like a First Lady, get respect because of the rank. Your disrespect for the person interprets into disrespect for the rank.
Why shouldn't people feel it is OK to be disrespectful and nasty towards Nancy Reagan after all the disrespect and nastiness shown to First Lady Michelle Obama? No First Lady has ever been attacked and disrespected the way Michelle Obama has, you know, the black one. Now you whine about the situation you helped cause.

How insane are you to claim I have personally caused racial hatred against First Lady Michelle Obama?

Sigh. Ex Lax really would help you get rid of all the shit you spout on a day to day. But just so you know why I personally don't like Michelle. Arugala. As long as she never tells me to embrace arugala again she's cool with me. Have you ever tasted that crap?

I actually love what she does with the dogs. Big fan of the breed. I Really although it's all optics I thought it awesome that she did the WH garden; terrific that she took on American designers; but the one thing I love the most is she brought style back to the White House.

Like Nancy. Michelle has made it her own and I love it. Nancy and Michelle are a lot a like. Neither woman took a back seat and have revelled in their roles of First Ladies.

Ever.

Oh freaking bite me. You put this shit up in an obituary thread. What kind of whack job are you?
Reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church protesting soldiers funerals.

Ever.

Reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church protesting soldiers funerals.

Well if you have insulted First Lady Nancy Reagan in an obit thread I guess you are like a member of WBC correct?

Those two loved each other....bloody hell what is wrong with that.... people are so strange

Is that her when she was young? My god that was an ugly woman! I'm sure its possible they loved each other. I just wonder why they both cheated on each other.

Stop it
He's a negro. ''Stop it" is a command they simply cannot understand. That's why his kind always gets shot by cops. It's a simple fact.
^ What you see is a typical RWr on USMB.

Stop it

You are a real idiot. You are an embarrassment to the white race.

Stop it

You are a real idiot. You are an embarrassment to the white race.

Steve is black. Pretends to be a white racist. You always get one or two on a board.

The legacy of Nancy Reagan should not be confused with the legacy of her husband. Her job as a First Lady was performed with dignity and class.
So did Laura bush. She did the best she could with what she had.

And they didn't use Laura to bankrupt America and imprison blacks with a war on drugs
Nancy Reagan was not responsible for the war on drugs. She tried to help by giving motherly advice to not use drugs. Drugs and drug addiction and abuse were a problem long before the Reagan's entered the White House.
Yea but didn't they pass laws that made crack sentences tougher than cocaine? That disproportionately hurt black people. So she was an accomplice in all that jazz
You're blaming Nancy for blacks using fast addicting drugs like crack? What a dick!
She probably was in on the Iran Contras.
Your evidence?

Forum List

Back