Nancy Pelosi Denounces Violent ‘Antifa’ Protesters: ‘Unequivocal Condemnation’

Just a week ago She was the idiot who called The DNC Para Military Unit ANTIFA to attack this very Prayer Vigil calling a group of racially diverse Christians "A White Supremacist Group" and said, that she wouldn't be surprised if there was violence...

I was one of the people asking, 'when will Pelosi denounce antifa'.

She finally has, so I am giving her kudos for doing so! Way to go, Nancy!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Just a week ago She was the idiot who called The DNC Para Military Unit ANTIFA to attack this very Prayer Vigil calling a group of racially diverse Christians "A White Supremacist Group" and said, that she wouldn't be surprised if there was violence...

I was one of the people asking, 'when will Pelosi denounce antifa'.

She finally has, so I am giving her kudos for doing so! Way to go, Nancy!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Like a reed in the wind, many liberals bend the way they think the political winds are blowing for their benefit...

Easy Observation:

Democrats: violent Antifa Rioters, Terrorist sympathizers, Sanctuary Cities for illegal alien criminals, Klan, Nation of Islam, La Raza, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, racist Aztlán Nationalist, BLM separatist, deranged men in the women’s restrooms, gangs, ghettos, failed schools, cop killers, Mexican drug cartel, human traffickers, high school drop-out losers, crime, corruption, drive-by shootings,....….

Republicans: Chamber of Commerce, PTA, Rotary Club, American Legion, 4H Club, Lion’s Club, Boy Scouts, Little League, Sunday School, VFW, great neighborhoods, good schools, National Honor Society, grilling and chilling…..

We all knew this was coming. Public opinion of these far left/violent organizations has went from marginal at best to overwhelming dislike. Many of us right here have been saying the Democrats better start distancing themselves fast.
So, apparently after some PR meetings they have decided to do just that.
I do notice there is no condemnation for BLM.

I am going to apply the media' "trump standard" to Pelosi's statement.

"Pelosi condemns Antifa- but was it sincere?"
"Pelosi condemnation sounds good, but does she 'really' mean it? Really?"
"Pelosi coondemnation of Antifa: Too little, too late?
"Why did Pelosi take so long to condemn Antifa?"
"Does Pelosi secretly admire Antifa?"
"Pelosi donated to and has deep ties to Antifa movement!"
"Pelosi is secret Antifa member!"

:rofl:

Good, I read Ryan and Rubio have not. The article could be mistaken.

We all knew this was coming. Public opinion of these far left/violent organizations has went from marginal at best to overwhelming dislike. Many of us right here have been saying the Democrats better start distancing themselves fast.
So, apparently after some PR meetings they have decided to do just that.
I do notice there is no condemnation for BLM.
You Left OUT FOCUS Groups where ordinary people tell The Left how to Hoodwink and Bamboozle The American Public.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back