Nancy Pelosi Denounces Violent ‘Antifa’ Protesters: ‘Unequivocal Condemnation’

I was one of the people asking, 'when will Pelosi denounce antifa'.

She finally has, so I am giving her kudos for doing so! Way to go, Nancy!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
so now she can state unequivocally that trump was right in his speech on Charlottesville.
Terry McCauliff relents and agrees according to the latest article I read.
How fking great to have an honest president someone willing to call a spade a fking spade. all these lame politicians who check their integrity at the door and protect themselves in caves.

It means nothing until she and the rest of the DNC shut off funding for the vermin and quit hiring them to commit violence. Al Capone deplored violence in Chicago a lot to the press, too.

It's also way, way too late for the scum to get any credibility back now, anyway, so she wasted her time, as are the rest of the vermin traitors. Obviously their private polls show they're going to lose badly in the mid-terms and the 2020, and now they're going to keep lying in the hopes of fooling people again.

Last edited:
I am going to apply the media' "trump standard" to Pelosi's statement.

"Pelosi condemns Antifa- but was it sincere?"
"Pelosi condemnation sounds good, but does she 'really' mean it? Really?"
"Pelosi coondemnation of Antifa: Too little, too late?
"Why did Pelosi take so long to condemn Antifa?"
"Does Pelosi secretly admire Antifa?"
"Pelosi donated to and has deep ties to Antifa movement!"
"Pelosi is secret Antifa member!"

:rofl:

You left out a few...
"Was Trumps hat red or white when he made this statement?"
"Racist"
"Melania's necklace was it a gift from Saudi Arabia??....no wait...wrong first lady...er...her SHOES!!...the heels are too high!"

Breaking news!! Pelosi once gave a speech to a group that once gave a donation to a group that once sponsored a group that has a member that is part of a group that may have ties to Antifa!! Breaking news!!!!!!!

Breaking news!! Pelosi once gave a speech to a group that once gave a donation to a group that once sponsored a group that has a member that is part of a group that may have ties to Antifa!! Breaking news!!!!!!!

The way I heard it...Pelosi's X-campaign manager 2 years ago was in the same restaurant as a future ANTIFA supporter. FBI has appointed a special investigator that has had a hard on for Pelosi for years...$8 billion has been put aside for the investigation, and the MSM is going all out for the next three months on this issue.

The way I heard it...Pelosi's X-campaign manager 2 years ago was in the same restaurant as a future ANTIFA supporter. FBI has appointed a special investigator that has had a hard on for Pelosi for years...$8 billion has been put aside for the investigation, and the MSM is going all out for the next three months on this issue.
That is the least they should do! She is guilty of crimes against humanity!! Atrocities!! She's a Hitler!! and a KKK member!! And she wore white after labor day!! Bluloooloooloooooo!!! Blulooolooloooooooo!!!
dy5859e3df.gif

She has indeed made speeches encouraging the vermin and their violence, specifically at Berkeley.

She also hasn't opened up any of her real estate holdings as a refuge for Harvey victims, either; this is a big deal among Twittering loons, so why the silence on Pelosi, or Hillary, or Obama, or Schumer? They haven't opened their doors either.

Wow. So I wonder if the anarchist will start showing up at democrat party people's homes now?

They do have a habit of eating their own. It would be fun watching them rip her to shreds, after her bodyguards gun down a dozen or so of them. Poetic justice.

Forum List

Back