Nancy Pelosi On Twitter Just Compared Police Officers To Nazi Stormtroopers

If they are actually vandalizing, they should be arrested. (Although most of the so-called vandalism is graffiti. I can't get worked up about that.)

Trump's Brownshirts are scooping people off the street. This is what they do in a fascist regime, not a free country.

yeah.... graffiti mainly... :rolleyes:

View attachment 365648

View attachment 365649

View attachment 365650
Some artists choose to work with watercolors, some with fire.

Who are you to judge?
Nancy Pelosi calls it "important work".
Literally supporting anarchy. A sitting majority leader calling violence and destruction.. "important work".

When you vote for democrats, you know EXACTLY what you'll get.

View attachment 365657

Strange that you should show a picture of a rioting taking place in a REPUBLICAN America, to decry the Democratic Party. This is the result of 40 years of Republican law and order policies.

Repubicans are the party of disease, death, and debt. They support the most oppressive police state in the world. How far the "Home of the brave, and the land of the free" has fallen. Highest rate of police brutality in the first world. Highest rate of incarceration in the world. Highest rate of police killing of civilians in the first world.

Highest rate of covid19 infection in the first world. Highest rate of death. Worst unemployment since the Great Depression. Worst race riots since the 1960's. Trump has delivered the 1918 flu epidemic, the Great Depression and 1960's civil unrest - ALL AT THE SAME TIME, AND HE'S DOING NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF IT.
Highest rate of police brutality in the first world. Highest rate of incarceration in the world. Highest rate of police killing of civilians in the first world.

Highest rate of covid19 infection in the first world.

I would ask you to provide links proving your lies, but we all know you can't. Those aren't even worth spending time dealing with, so let me just destroy this lie real quick:

Highest rate of death.

USA Death rate: 3.63%
Shithole Canada: 7.97%

We are less than half your asswipe country. Less than 1/3 most of the European govt run healthcare countries.

You are lying sack of shit and a waste of oxygen.

Yeah, the CPD forced those Dimwinger rioters to start those fires.

Your delusions are cute.

“We unequivocally condemn Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s decision to send the Chicago police to beat, arrest, and terrorize the demonstrators and journalists gathered in Grant Park tonight,” a group of elected officials said in a statement released late Friday.

The local group GoodKids Mad City said that one of the protesters, 18-year-old Miracle Boyd, had several of her front teeth knocked out when an officer punched her.

The group shared video of the incident and a photo of the woman's bloodied mouth and missing teeth.

You're a little confused. I was the one complaining about police violence against blacks before it was cool. Now even big corporations agree with me that something needs to be done.
I was just pointing out your inability to make any kid of coherent statement where you could not inject race to do say...I will cite your above post and compare it to the one where the race card was not played...by playing your race card this time it looks like two completely different posters made them

Yeah, the CPD forced those Dimwinger rioters to start those fires.

Your delusions are cute.

“We unequivocally condemn Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s decision to send the Chicago police to beat, arrest, and terrorize the demonstrators and journalists gathered in Grant Park tonight,” a group of elected officials said in a statement released late Friday.

The local group GoodKids Mad City said that one of the protesters, 18-year-old Miracle Boyd, had several of her front teeth knocked out when an officer punched her.

The group shared video of the incident and a photo of the woman's bloodied mouth and missing teeth.
You peacefully set shit on fire, you might get arrested, Dumbfuck.

I was just pointing out your inability to make any kid of coherent statement where you could not inject race to do say...I will cite your above post and compare it to the one where the race card was not played...by playing your race card this time it looks like two completely different posters made them

Uh, guy, your lack of reading comprehension skills isn't my problem.

You might. But guess what, 99% of these property crimes will probably be dismissed when all is said and done, Dumbfuck.

Uh, guy, your lack of reading comprehension skills isn't my problem.

You might. But guess what, 99% of these property crimes will probably be dismissed when all is said and done, Dumbfuck.
The ones arrested and put before pro-criminal Dimwinger local prosecutors.

The ones arrested on federal charges, not so much.

Unfreaking believable!

Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

Unidentified stormtroopers. Unmarked cars. Kidnapping protesters and causing severe injuries in response to graffiti. These are not the actions of a democratic republic.
@DHSgov's actions in Portland undermine its mission. Trump & his stormtroopers must be stopped.
8:10 PM · Jul 17, 2020·

And Biden characterized police as the enemy, and called a police presence an invasion. When did the Democratic Party become so anti American?

Police officers, by law, have to identify themselves.

Lying ass OP.
These are no police officers, dumbass, but even police officers are not required to identify themselves until the moment when they make the arrest. In fact, plainclothes police officers can even lie about being police when engaging in covert activities such as hunting down and arresting domestic terrorists such a antifa.

Unfreaking believable!

Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

Unidentified stormtroopers. Unmarked cars. Kidnapping protesters and causing severe injuries in response to graffiti. These are not the actions of a democratic republic.
@DHSgov's actions in Portland undermine its mission. Trump & his stormtroopers must be stopped.
8:10 PM · Jul 17, 2020·

And Biden characterized police as the enemy, and called a police presence an invasion. When did the Democratic Party become so anti American?

Jan 19, 2009.

Police officers, by law, have to identify themselves.

Lying ass OP.
These are no police officers, dumbass, but even police officers are not required to identify themselves until the moment when they make the arrest. In fact, plainclothes police officers can even lie about being police when engaging in covert activities such as hunting down and arresting domestic terrorists such a antifa.
MarcATL isn't very bright.

Even if his only education was 1970s TV cop show re-runs he would know this. It'a almost as if he works at being dumb.

Strange that you should show a picture of a rioting taking place in a REPUBLICAN America, to decry the Democratic Party. This is the result of 40 years of Republican law and order policies.

Republican America.

You commies are such lying scum.

Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis) is a democrat city, with a democrat mayor, a democrat police chief, in a democrat state. Republicans have nothing to do with it. And we ALL know that the ANTIFA Brown Shirts and BLM Klansmen would NEVER pull this shit in Republican areas - because Jacob Frey ENCOURAGES the terrorists, they run wild and turned the city into a third world shit hole.

Repubicans are the party of disease, death, and debt.

DERP

They support the most oppressive police state in the world.

If you stop lying, will you burst into flames?

Most oppressive police state in the world? That would be CHINA, who just so happens to run the democrat party - and YOU.

How far the "Home of the brave, and the land of the free" has fallen. Highest rate of police brutality in the first world.

Bull fucking shit.

Highest rate of incarceration in the world. Highest rate of police killing of civilians in the first world.

Fucking liar

Highest rate of covid19 infection in the first world. Highest rate of death. Worst unemployment since the Great Depression. Worst race riots since the 1960's. Trump has delivered the 1918 flu epidemic, the Great Depression and 1960's civil unrest - ALL AT THE SAME TIME, AND HE'S DOING NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF IT.

You're such a filthy liar.

No question that you Communists have become violent.

You're openly violent and must be treated the same way the Nazi soldiers on the battlefield were. democrats are waging hot war against America, you rape and pillage across the nation.

Here are democrats in action;

1595378953611.png

Last edited:
By the time these get to trial, if they ever do, Trump will be gone and you are going to see a lot of deal making.

So, um, no.

Comrade traitor, do you think Kim Gardener should be arrested the way democrat Bull Conner was, for violating civil rights under the color of authority? Do you think her racist attack on the McCloskeys due to the color of their skin warrants a 10 to 15 year stay in federal prison?

I grant you that if you Maoists win in November nothing will happen to her, the McCloskeys will be executed and racial prosecution will be the norm.

BUT if as is highly likely, not only Trump wins but also the Americans take the house, would you support using the laws employed against you democrats in the 60's when you did this same shit, but against black victims?

Comrade traitor, do you think Kim Gardener should be arrested the way democrat Bull Conner was, for violating civil rights under the color of authority? Do you think her racist attack on the McCloskeys due to the color of their skin warrants a 10 to 15 year stay in federal prison?

Not at all. I wish officials would do more proactive stuff with nuts with guns. Every mass shooting was usually accompanied by a lot of warnings, and no one did anything.

Forum List

Back