Nancy Pelosi Plagierizes Chuck Schumers Tweets Within A Minute Of His Posting..Twice

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
File this under Just How Stupid Do They Think We Are???

Apparently Nancy Pelosi thought it was okay to plagiarize two of Chuck Schumer's Tweets immediately after he sent them, rather than just re-tweeting them.

Another Twitter member noticed the "error":

Dh2-V1iX4AIZ7T2.jpg

Dh2-WmhWkAMg9h8.jpg

Dh2-WNTWkAAP8qY.jpg

Dh2-W6NW4AIQVYQ.jpg

It looks like they have pre-written talking points.
The gears in the Democratic Party's propaganda machine are making grinding noises.

It looks like they have pre-written talking points.
The gears in the Democratic Party's propaganda machine are making grinding noises.
I kind of wonder if she understood the stuff she was cut and pasting.

The left are so embarrassing. Their party does not even attempt to hide their blatant political games. They themselves must be amazed, and must have a lot of laughs at how utterly ridiculously, stupid their base is.

The left are so embarrassing. Their party does not even attempt to hide their blatant political games. They themselves must be amazed, and must have a lot of laughs at how utterly ridiculously, stupid their base is.
I think it's because they feel they can get away with any God Damned thing they try.

Apparently Nancy Pelosi thought it was okay to plagiarize two of Chuck Schumer's Tweets immediately after he sent them, rather than just re-tweeting them.

Dh2-V1iX4AIZ7T2.jpg

Dh2-WmhWkAMg9h8.jpg

Dh2-WNTWkAAP8qY.jpg

Dh2-W6NW4AIQVYQ.jpg
I thought that was what TWEETING was all about. Trump sends other peoples SHIT around the clock. The more batshit crazy, the faster he sends it.

Dh2-V1iX4AIZ7T2.jpg

Dh2-WmhWkAMg9h8.jpg

Dh2-WNTWkAAP8qY.jpg

Dh2-W6NW4AIQVYQ.jpg
I thought that was what TWEETING was all about. Trump sends other peoples SHIT around the clock. The more batshit crazy, the faster he sends it.
Trump retweets things sometimes.
You do understand the process, right?

Forum List

Back