Nancy Pelosi tells democrats to just change the subject when inflation is brought up

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This is the democrat master plan. When someone brings up inflation, change the subject by saying it is a global problem, not just a US problem

Brilliant!

Has anyone told Nancy Pelosi that the Left wing globalists around the world are to blame for inflation for the following reasons?

1. Global war on fossil fuels, such as the Paris Accord

2. Global shut downs for Covid

3. Global mass spending.

Now it is a global inflation party that democrats will only make worse cuz they will continue these policies and deny that they had ANYTHING to do with inflation.

This is the democrat master plan. When someone brings up inflation, change the subject by saying it is a global problem, not just a US problem

Brilliant!

Has anyone told Nancy Pelosi that the Left wing globalists around the world are to blame for inflation for the following reasons?

3. Global mass spending.

Now it is a global inflation party that democrats will only make worse cuz they will continue these policies and deny that they had ANYTHING to do with inflation.
I'd have to agree with her. It's kind of stupid to tell Americans, who 70% think we are going in the wrong direction, "Hey, look what we've done for the economy". I'd change the subject too if I were them. Unfortunately, no matter how much you change the subject and deflect, it doesn't stop people from having to buy groceries.

Bet they won't change the subject if republicans take over next month.

Then it will be about inflation all day everyday and they will be saying "it's the republicans fault we're in this awful recession they are destroying our economy".

The cult will blame the economy on Pubs as soon as they can. They have goldfish memories.

Inflation is global and we are doing better than a lot of other nations. Republicans have no answer for this and because they ran their mouths, if they get control and nothing changes immediately then it will be right to blast them each and every day.

Good luck with that, Nancy.

Another stupid leftist fucktard.

"Just stay the course".

The Dem leadership is a bunch of fucking maroons.

Brilliant!

3. Global mass spending.

Saul Alensky - 'Rules For Radicals'

I'd have to agree with her. It's kind of stupid to tell Americans, who 70% think we are going in the wrong direction, "Hey, look what we've done for the economy". I'd change the subject too if I were them. Unfortunately, no matter how much you change the subject and deflect, it doesn't stop people from having to buy groceries.
I just like to look at her big boobs.

Forum List

Back