🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nate Silver- only 10% chance Trump wins

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Nate Silver, boy genius and favorite poll forecaster of the unhinged left, gives Trump only a 1 in 10 chance of winning. I guess he didn't learn a thing from his blown forecast in 2016......Maybe he uses the same model that Fauci used to forecast the Wu-Flu deaths?

silver%20biden.PNG

silver%20not%20happy%201.png

Here's how retarded the Trump cultists are, especially at math.

Trump has a 10% chance of winning. That's the equivalent of a 10-point underdog winning in the NFL.

Do 10-point dogs win in the NFL? Yes. About 1 in every 10 games.

So believing that polls (or poll aggregators, such as 538) are "all wrong" or "always wrong" is about as retarded as believing Vegas is "all wrong" or "always wrong" on sports betting when picking winners based on the spread.

It's like the Trump cultists betting that the 10-point dog will always win.

Nate Silver, boy genius and favorite poll forecaster of the unhinged left, gives Trump only a 1 in 10 chance of winning. I guess he didn't learn a thing from his blown forecast in 2016......Maybe he uses the same model that Fauci used to forecast the Wu-Flu deaths?

silver%20biden.PNG

in 2016 Nate gave pussygrabber much better chance at 27%, and yes, pussygrabber lost by 3 million votes, getting a razor thin electoral votes win..

Trump has a 10% chance of winning. That's the equivalent of a 10-point underdog winning in the NFL.

So believing that polls (or poll aggregators, such as 538) are "all wrong" or "always wrong" is about as retarded as believing Vegas is "all wrong" or "always wrong" on sports betting.

Wow, you really became a serious douchebag. :(

canada-flag-sad-icon-with-reflection-illustration-ERKB2W.jpg

So believing that polls (or poll aggregators, such as 538) are "all wrong" or "always wrong" is about as retarded as believing Vegas is "all wrong" or "always wrong" on sports betting when picking winners based on the spread.

Poor Toro, he is using faulty math to prove that I don't understand math.

:rofl:

It is what it is Toro, Silver gives Trump a 1-10 chance. No additional math or rationalization is required.

A 10-point underdog does not have a 1 in 10 chance of winning. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

If the odds were made by the opposing team's fans, I would likely not put much stock in their validity. Homers will be homers. Liberals will be liberal and that is who does most of the polling.

It is what it is Toro, Silver gives Trump a 1-10 chance. No additional math or rationalization is required.
Toto as always,is butthurt a warmonger President once again will fail to get elected same as they failed in 2016.lol America hater Toto is in for some major butthurt once again for another four more years.lol

Yeah, Trump cult “math”

silver%20biden.PNG

There Nate goes with all of the wishcasting again.

silver%20biden.PNG

in 2016 Nate gave pussygrabber much better chance at 27%, and yes, pussygrabber lost by 3 million votes, getting a razor thin electoral votes win..

Trump won in 2016. I know your ass is still chapped, but that's the fact Jack.

On the flip side, as a life-long board gamer - I'd be very nervous about rolling those dice if the outcome had vital consequences.

silver%20biden.PNG

Hey idiot, in 2016 his forecast gave Trump a 36% of winning the election. That doesn’t translate into “Hillary will win!” Just because that probability was low end, it doesn’t mean Hillary had a lock on it. Now in 2020, he still doesn’t use the language “Biden WILL win!”. You idiots just don’t understand the concept of probabilities I guess.

A 10-point underdog does not have a 1 in 10 chance of winning. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes it does.

I’m part of a football pool that tracks betting odds. And 10 point dog has won about 10% of the time over the past decade.

It’s like you Trumptards not understanding what happened in 2016. Trump had a 30% chance of winning. A 4-point dog also wins about 30% of the time in the NFL. But all you cultists thought that the equivalent of a 4-point dog winning was the same as “all the polls are wrong.”

Cultists are gonna cult.

silver%20biden.PNG

Hey idiot, in 2016 his forecast gave Trump a 36% of winning the election. That doesn’t translate into “Hillary will win!” Just because that probability was low end, it doesn’t mean Hillary had a lock on it. Now in 2020, he still doesn’t use the language “Biden WILL win!”. You idiots just don’t understand the concept of probabilities I guess.

No less than you idiots don't understand the concept of polling bias.

On the flip side, as a life-long board gamer - I'd be very nervous about rolling those dice if the outcome had vital consequences.

You wouldn’t play Russian Roulette for instance.

But this is an election. We have one every two years.

You wouldn’t play Russian Roulette for instance.

But this is an election. We have one every two years.

Trump changes the polling dynamic. That is what you don't seem to understand.

Forum List

Back