National Parks are open for some.. Illegal Immigrant Supporters.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
This administration has told veterans from every war to "F" Off, the memorials in your honor are closed to the public and you will be arrested if you visit them...

But Illegals want to protest for Immigration Reform on a Closed Public Park?

No problem, we'll open it right up for you...

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall | WashingtonExaminer.com

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall

A planned immigration reform rally will take place on the National Mall on Tuesday even though the site is closed due to the government shutdown.

Organizers for the "Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform" were spotted Monday setting up a stage and equipment on the National Mall for the rally which will take place on Tuesday.

A few scattered barriers around the park have signs informing visitors that the area is closed as a result of the government shutdown.

Susana Flores, a spokesperson for the rally, confirmed for the Washington Examiner that the Park Service will allow the event to take place under the group's rights granted by the First Amendment.

About 30 members of Congress are expected to attend the rally, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J.

The event is hosted by several immigration activist groups, together with the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and the AFL-CIO.

I guess the rest of Americans first amendment rights to peaceably assemble don't count. These folks that are allowing this should be strung up, figuratively of course.

Let me ask you two a question.....

Do you think the average scumbag dimocrap voter gives a flying fuck?

I guess the rest of Americans first amendment rights to peaceably assemble don't count. These folks that are allowing this should be strung up, figuratively of course.

Thank you for making that point...

FIGHT BACK....................SUPPORT NUMBERSUSA..................... an organization credited with defeating amnesty immigration bills in 2007 and 2010. It's easy to sign up, free, respects your privacy (No spam), takes little time and is very effective. Numbersusa is a grassroot organization who lobbies in Washington D.C. AGAINST illegal immigration and they will show what YOU can do to help. Be sure to sign up for their e-mails that will let you know when the latest bills dealing with illegal immigration are being introduced. They have sample letters you can fax to your reps for free or you can write your own letters and fax them for free on pending immigration bills. Support Numbersusa! The New York Times and other mass media have repeatedly stated that NumbersUSA's mobilization network led the efforts that defeated the close-call amnesty efforts of 2007 and 2010.

http://www.numbersusa.com

-

It's "trickle down prickiness". Dems are smearing this shit all over themselves knowing vets and others are getting fucked over.

They are proud of their "Prick in Chief". The evil mother fucker Harry Reid proved how callous they are when he equated a child stricken with cancer to 1100 furloughed employees.

I have no doubt he cares more about the 1100.

Put this up in my President is a prick thread, but it will fit in this thread as well.

BV8SnhGCMAAFvLO.jpg

I went in a national park this morning. I'm not an illegal.
Yup, is has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

They have prohibited entry to parks with gates, but not for national parks that are bascially urban pieces of grass where it isn't practical to completely barricade or is useful as a pedestrian pass-through. You can go walk around in Lafayette Park too.

Yup, is has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

They have prohibited entry to parks with gates, but not for national parks that are bascially urban pieces of grass where it isn't practical to completely barricade or is useful as a pedestrian pass-through. You can go walk around in Lafayette Park too.

What part of "The National Mall is closed" to people with the exception now of an "immigration rally" don't you get? That's what the OP is about.

These are open air memorials. But they have still been barricaded.

Another open-air memorial in the Washington area is closed and barricaded off: the Iwo Jima Memorial, just across the bridge from D.C. in Rosslyn, Virginia. A source sends along this picture of the barricade set-up at the memorial, which is also called the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial:

It's crazy that Veterans are being forced into civil disobedience. But bless their souls, they're rocking!

UPDATE: I'm told, "The Syracuse Honor Flight just knocked down the barrier and a couple hundred of them are at the Memorial now."

Here's a picture:

image_1.preview.jpg

Iwo Jima Memorial Closed, Barricades Erected (Update: Vets Break Through) | The Weekly Standard

What part of "The National Mall is closed" to people with the exception now of an "immigration rally" don't you get? That's what the OP is about.
The part where it is wrong. You can go walk around on the Natl Mall all you want as long as you aren't trying to get into a museum or memorial. You can go organize an anti-immigration rally if you'd like.

You mods confuse the hell out of me..

My thread gets moved.. But Speed Shooters' remains.

WTF?

Does anyone have a clue or are the rules made up as you guys just go along?

When this petty crap hands them their ass in the next election they wil.

There's a multi-square mile National Park near here that almost nobody knows about and with no way to fence it in. If they did they'd only spite a handful of people. The Grand Canyon, on the other hand spites (with a few exceptions) people from around the world of all political persuasions. They're screwing up. Maybe it's a small price to pay. We could name it the Monumental Revolution.

Another open-air memorial in the Washington area is closed and barricaded off: the Iwo Jima Memorial, just across the bridge from D.C. in Rosslyn, Virginia. A source sends along this picture of the barricade set-up at the memorial, which is also called the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial:

Maybe they are the greatest generation after all. Why aren't the Boomers taking back the Lincoln Memorial on the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington. If this gets any worse, Oby might actually waffle and lead it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back